HubSpot Ideas

bowlinshoes

Use Conversations from the Mobile App

Communicate with your website visitors in the mobile apps. This is something we're currently looking into. If you've any ideas on how you'd like this to work let us know!

61 Commentaires
laceyinsales
Membre

Is there any update on this? I see Hubspot mentioned a year ago they were looking into it. This is vital for our 4 person team. We can't miss people on the website when the four of us are all out to lunch together. I would defeintly like to get a push notification on my mobile device and be able to respond to it easily. 

nclawson
Membre

I'm super sad they do not have this in the app version. We use livechat for another website but decided to go with messages since we already have Hubspot as a marketing platform and want to keep it centralized. This is a big miss by Hubspot. 

Chris-Higgins
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Platinum

A month or so ago there was a request in the HubSpot app to leave feedback / suggest changes, and I left a comment saying that I'd love to a) be able to receive notifications when a prospect starts a conversation and b) to repond to said conversation purely via the HubSpot app.

Had a reply a fortnight ago from someone at HubSpot to say that this is in development, and they're planning on making it available in beta around May.

Word on the street is that the Motion AI features are going to start rolling out in the late spring / early summer, so potentially there's lots of updates coming for Messages in the next few months.  Fingers crossed!

luke_colorado
Membre

Yea I agree, this is something that is pretty basic and free platforms like Drift already have simple mobile integration w/messages.

It was brought up a year ago on this thread..not sure why it hasn't been done yet 😕

RonanB
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi folks,

As Chris Higgins outlined above, we're nearing completion of Messages support on iOS. We're now opening up signup to the Early Access app via the link below.

https://ux.hubspot.com/hubspotmessagesios

We hope to push out the Early Access app to subscribed users in the next week or so. We're starting development of the Android version but I don't have a date on this yet.

The iOS Early Access app will have the following features

• Push notifications to notify you of new chats.
  • Respond to customers via the app
  • Emoji support Smiley tirant la langue
  • View Closed chats
  • Ability to Close a chat

We'll be adding new features regularly and I'll update you on what's planned for upcoming releases.

As a Product Manager who recently joined HubSpot on the Mobile team, I want to thank you all for your feedback both good and bad. Please continue to send us your ideas and feedback.

Ronan

Statut mis à jour : In Beta
RonanB

Opening up Early Access Group via https://ux.hubspot.com/hubspotmessagesios

nclawson
Membre

@RonanB Awesome - thanks for the update, that is exciting. 

nq
Contributeur

@RonanB This is fantastic news - great to see this is being rolled out. Most missed feature!

jeeshenlee
Contributeur

Would appreciate if we can turn on hubspot messages on-the-go (mobile app).

RonanB

Hi Jeeshenlee, see my post above. You can signup for Messages Early Access at https://ux.hubspot.com/hubspotmessagesios

Ronan

markvnuk
Membre

We need this too! Deal breaker almost...

RonanB

Hi,

Continue the Conversation whenever or wherever you are.

The Early Access programme with support for Live Chat (previously Messages) is live.

We currently support iOS but will have news on an Android Early Access version shortly.

No signup required just go to https://ux.hubspot.com/hubspotconversationios and download.

Check out the instructions on the page carefully.

Regards

Ronan

raphaelarias
Contributeur

Thank god!

We can use it normally right? (I know it's beta but just to be sure if we will not have the app deleted after a week or so of trials).

RonanB

Hey Raphaelarias,

Yes it's permanent. You can use the Early Access app permanently to get the latest features from HubSpot. Conversations will also be released to customers on the App Stores (iOS and Android).

Ronan

Hubspotuser99
Membre

Hi

Do you have a timeline for having the messages app for android? We are keen to switch over from intercom but it needs to be mobile friendly and some of our staff use android which is a blocker to switching.

Thanks

RonanB

Hi Hubspotuser99,

we're aiming to have a Beta version at the start of June, with general release for June 12th.

If you wish to use the Beta version of the app which always has the latest features and fixes click on https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.hubspot.android and sign up.

I'll message you when Live Chat is available.

Regards

Ronan

RonanB

Good news Android users, we'll be releasing Live Chat (aka Messages) support next week.

If you wish to get access then signup at https://ux.hubspot.com/conversationsandroid

Android will initially support

• Notify of new customer Live Chat Conversations
  • Notify of new messages from existing Live Chat Conversations
  • View and respond to Live Chat Conversations assigned to you.
  • Assign yourself new unassigned Live Chat Conversations
  • Supports text, emoji & voice input
dcipher
Membre

Hi all,

Any updates on the conversations/chat feature for iOS?

RonanB

Hi dciper,

Yes it's available in both the iOS and Android app by going to Settings and enabling Conversations (Beta)

See here for more details https://ux.hubspot.com/mobileconversations

If anyone has any feedback or suggestions please leave a comment here.

Regards

Ronan

Ulf
Membre | Partenaire solutions Elite
Membre | Partenaire solutions Elite

I have all conversation notifications turned on within the app (Android), but they never work, and if I'm not getting notified on my phone when when I'm out and about, and whole feature is useless.

So for me at least, it's as if there's still no mobile app for conversations. Really need this to work, as I currently miss 90% of our chats. Most of the time I don't even find out who was on the other end since they don't often leave their email address. 

Edit: After writing this I went to review my chat settings in HubSpot and happened to find the feature to integrate with Slack. I was not aware of this before. While it's not ideal, this potentially resolves the notification & mobile chat issues I've been struggling with.

I did a quick test, and the chat via slack on my phone seemed to work well. Excited to see this as a feature, even just to receive notifications when a new conversation/chat is happening through our website. Time will tell if it's truly a fix!