HubSpot Ideas

bowlinshoes

Use Conversations from the Mobile App

Communicate with your website visitors in the mobile apps. This is something we're currently looking into. If you've any ideas on how you'd like this to work let us know!

61 Commentaires
markusarvidsson
Contributeur

The best way to get notified about a new chat is by a notification on the mobile phone even if you are at your desk. This is a very time sensitive function. I think all conversations should be possible to have in the mobile app.

patricko
Participant

This is the only thing stopping us from using Messages on our site and moving from Intercom to HubSpot for all customer interactions. We reply heavily on the Intercom mobile app to respond to customers as we work globally.

stinhambo
Contributeur

Create a standalone iOS and Android Messages app first and foremost!

In the interim, perhaps build in Messages notifications in the CRM app which link to a responsive web chat window.

If the person has a customer record in the CRM app, allow us to jump straight to it, perhaps also highlight their Lead Status and Lifecycle Status, number of deals or if there are any tasks outstanding.

Zak
Membre

At list at first time just send us notification on the mobile app that someone has left a message, so we can rush to the desktop computers.

auctioneer
Membre

I'm just replying to this thread in the hopes that I'll get the earliest notice possible when this feature becomes available. I'd love for my team to chat with website visitors, but none of us can afford to sit around our desks all day just in case someone pops in. We currently use and love Intercom. See if you can a) buy them out, b) license their technology, c) model your own chat client on theirs, or d) allow for integration with chat clients like Intercom.

mckoz
Membre

My sales folks are always away from their PCs, having this on their phones means we can interact with customers immediately.  VERY important for my business.

edompog
Membre

We serve a 18h market coverage so I'd love it if I could reply to website messages via my app when Im traveling home or away from my laptop!

dvargas
Membre

I was just now looking for a way to be online for messages but from my cell phone, and able to be available on the go. Wouldn't that be awesome? 

I kind of felt sad when I found out this feature is not yet available.

I guess will have to wait 🙂

GJMARVIN
Membre

This is an absolute critical function in today's market. Please just look at the Drift messaging App and rip that off. Receive real time alerts and notifications on mobile and respond directly like an IM

We use itnin clients e-commerce sites and the interaction (and close) rates are incredible

esmee90
Membre

Any update on when we can expect this to go to mobile? We're about to sign a contract for the Front chat in a week or so, but would still prefer the Hubspot chat if that was available on mobile.

Ksteele85
Membre

Hubspot is awesome, however the app does leave a lot to be desired.  Just having the functionality to respond to live chat like on the desktop is huge.  I am a small business so responding to the chat is competely up to me, it seems like an easy integration? Maybe for a short term fix just have hubspot send a text to your phone that you can respond to via text so you can text back and forth with the customer but it appears as chat to them?  Right now getting an email on your phone, then getting out your laptop opening up Hubspot and chatting with them is too many steps.  That can take several minutes on a good day, and by that time the visitor may be gone.  Love Hubspot and would love you more once this gets handled! 

jania_heno
Membre

This is a most have for a professional on the go! We work from laptops and have the ability to move around and get our work done. With the messages now the email alert is not super efficient. We have missed messages. That is not great customer support!  We hope to have this super soon!! I would love to be able to reply on the fly!

johnnypage
Participant

I'd love this feature. 

I use Intercom right now to support messaging within out SaaS product and receive notifications through the mobile app and the web app. They also have an autoresponder call "operator" that communicates our hours if a message is submitted after hours and tells the person how long it normally takes to get a response. 

dirkdemeirsman
Participant

I would really welcome this feature!  Any idea when it’s due? 

sailingvirgins
Membre

Yes this feature would be great. At Sailing Virgins we are based in the Caribbean. I find myself in remote places with very limited connection and on boats, unable to pull out the computer. Being able to use messages on the road, to be able to start a sequence and things like that, would be great. Nice work everyone at HubSpot! James

PetriM
Membre

We need this feature soon as possible. Email notification wont be enough. There should be able to link sales pro users mobile numbers to chat which they use calling. There should be at least mobile notification real time when someone is chatting. There are times when you are doing something else on the office than sitting on laptop and If you get notification to mobile in your pocket you can go straight away back to the computer and start chatting. Next step is that you see what someone is chatting and you have for example three different replies saved on app and you choose which one you send. Forexample "could you please wait a second" and you get time to get back to your computer and start chatting before potential customer leaves. Final step real time chat via mobile.  Thanks!

laurendvu
Membre

That would be great!!

I know that Olark for instance doesn t have an app but integrates with iOS and Android app like that one -> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trillian/id327603487?mt=8

peterschroeder
Membre

We want to switch from Intercom to Messages, but there is no mobile functionality to make this possible. Our reps are on the road a lot and will need to respond a lot from their phones. 

It would be great to have an app or a Slack integration so that our reps can respond via mobile. 

bhuvan
Participant

This is absolutely required for smaller teams. Especially we have the contacts are required to be routed to the owner, where owner can be on road.

PatrickOrr
Membre

This is a no brainer Hubspot – make this happen quickly and integrate it into your existing mobile app.
It's a shame this doesn't already exist, other CRMs tools make this possible.