Olá! Nós temos uma Comunidade em Português!

Upload new Document while personalizing Sequence or Template send

My company often sends invoices, specifications, or finishes of our products via email with an attachment. This changes on a per client basis. We would like to be able to attach documents to a template or sequence in the editing phase right before sending. 

HubSpot updates
Upload new Document while personalizing Sequence or Template sendCommunity Manager
Re: Attach document in sequences - changed to: Idea Submitted
Terça-feira

Upload new Document while personalizing Sequence or Template sendCommunity Manager
Re: Attach document in sequences - changed to: Already Exists
Terça-feira

Hey @veronicatavares this already exists as a Sales Pro feature, you can check out the Documents tool here: An overview of Documents

45 Comentários
VisualSitemaps
Occasional Contributor

TEMP SOLUTION FOUND!!! Smiley feliz
*only tested on GMAIL

1. create a New Email

2. Upload the image into email via Google Drive ( this stores the email in the cloud - which is critical )

3. Enter some text below or above the image ( dont ask..just do it or it wont work )

4. Copy All the Text and embedded Image(s)

5. Create a new Email and click Sequence

6. Select a Sequence Template

7. Paste the Clipboard content where you want into the email.
Voila!!!

This clever solution was brought to you by https://VisualSitemaps.com
*because we love to save you time. Try us.

vikramsethurama
Principal conselheiro

None of the solutions mentioned previously worked for me, but I found a somewhat easy workaround solution. Upload the image to https://imgbb.com/ then copy the HTML code and paste it where you want the image in the sequence. This has worked for me every time and is relatively easy to do in bulk with many images/sequences! 

gtanns
Occasional Contributor

Any recent developments? Please advise. 

DJAllen1974
Principal conselheiro

We have a template set up for emailing quotations. Great!

We would like to add the comprehensive quote (pdf) as a document rather than an attachment. This allows us to then review when the document has been opened and how long the contact is spending on each page reviewing our proposal.

The current process is quite long winded. Once we have produced the quotation, we have to upload it to documents first and then go into quote templates and edit the template and search for the relevant document to add in.

Ideally we would like to be able to upload the document via our template directly from our server to streamline the process much quicker.

Digits crossed you can come up with a solution!

bsm007
Regular Contributor

I concur - this is highly desired and desparately needed. A little concerned that this has not been addressed by now