HubSpot Ideas

veronicatavares

Upload new Document while personalizing Sequence or Template send

My company often sends invoices, specifications, or finishes of our products via email with an attachment. This changes on a per client basis. We would like to be able to attach documents to a template or sequence in the editing phase right before sending. 

HubSpot-Updates
Status aktualisiert zu: In Planning
April 06, 2020 10:30 AM

Hi Community!

We are currently planning to include the ability to insert images and documents as attachments to sequences at the moment of enrollment. This would allow users to add images, and files like .pdf, .ppt, .mov and more to a specific email in a sequence. This would upload and send the email with this file attached without requiring the use of the "Documents" tool and would not upload the file into your team's shared File Manager. This will be designed to help users send images or documents that are only meant for the recipient of the sequence.

I will update here once we have made progress on this planned work.

Best,

Glen

Re: Attach document in sequences - changed to: Idea Submitted
September 20, 2017 09:16 AM

Re: Attach document in sequences - changed to: Already Exists
March 22, 2017 08:26 AM

Hey @veronicatavares this already exists as a Sales Pro feature, you can check out the Documents tool here: An overview of Documents

65 Kommentare
AGoletti
Teilnehmer/-in

We need this as well. The purpose of a sequence is to save time, so uploading to documents first is not the same. We need to add an attachment when personalizing the sequence. 

AnnaLamond
Mitglied

Hello, is there any update to this? Most of sequences I need to create for my business will need this option, otherwise it is useless feature. 

MelodyAlter
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi, any update about this topic? It would be very interesting to have this feature. Now, we faced a big problem: our customers don't want to check our files because they need to follow a link. We really need to be able to send a document directly on the sequence. 

TSalmon
Mitglied

Another vote to be able to attach documents rather than having to provide a link. Surprised Hubspot haven't already enabled this functionally yet. 

Georgie13
Teilnehmer/-in

This is very needed! 

Why has it taken 3 years from 'In Planning'.