Upload new Document while personalizing Sequence or Template send

My company often sends invoices, specifications, or finishes of our products via email with an attachment. This changes on a per client basis. We would like to be able to attach documents to a template or sequence in the editing phase right before sending. 

HubSpot updates
Upload new Document while personalizing Sequence or Template sendCommunity Manager
Re: Attach document in sequences - changed to: Idea Submitted
07-31-2019

Upload new Document while personalizing Sequence or Template sendCommunity Manager
Re: Attach document in sequences - changed to: Already Exists
07-31-2019

Hey @veronicatavares this already exists as a Sales Pro feature, you can check out the Documents tool here: An overview of Documents

44 Replies
ilarabinowitz
Regular Contributor

I need this badly!!! Would be a game changer for our sales process.

CaptainWasHere
Occasional Contributor

We REALLY need this!! We are sending quotes all day long. I want to get my sales team to all use sequences, but can't without adding this feature. I'd use documents IF they could be saved and private just to that rep. Reps send Invoices and Quotes that only pertain to that one customer, that one order. No need to flood our Documents folder with that and share it with everyone. 

PLEASE give us the ability to add attachmetns to Sequences.  AND for HubSpot users to have their own private documents. 

LauraA
Regular Contributor

Add my voice to the chorus. I wasted time creating a sequence assuming I would, of course, be able to attach something. Seems like an oversight; a sequence email should be treated the same as any other email.

ReubenC
Occasional Contributor

Yes agreed any update on progress with this?

jordanpevans
New Contributor

+1 for the quote/invoice process. Want to send attach file to an email in the personalization phase of a sequence.

CaptainWasHere
Occasional Contributor

@veronicatavares - No, we cannot do this yet. Please do NOT shut this down.  

We are all asking for the ability to ATTACH a document that's specific to that chain, such as a quote or invoice.  We do not need to link a HubSpot document such as a datasheet, which we already do have the ability to do. 

This is a big flaw that is stoping us from using sequences for everything that we planned: Quoting, Estimating, Invoicing

RomanT
New Contributor

Please, when will this be added?

mark_nextgen
New Contributor

How long before this becomes a reality?

Mirsky
New Contributor

Will this feature be available soon? It would  be really helpful!

nickallen
New Contributor

+1 for this please hubspot. Would love to attach quickly printed off invoices/quotes without having to upload them to hubspot documents first every time.