HubSpot Ideas

ablaas

Upgrade to reCaptcha v3

In forms, upgrade reCaptcha component to v3

- Improves conversion

- Less friction and intrusiveness.

Docs:

https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/v3

Could be an option (choose v2 or v3) or directly upgrading to v3.

23 Replies
JamieJ98
Participant

Google are switching to a paid model so its probably better to switch to hCaptcha

hCaptcha - Stop more bots. Start protecting privacy.

nlafakis
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

This looks interesting in terms of replacing the, "Click on images with cars," catcha, but I'm not seeing exactly how to integrate it and I'm not advanced with code. I can usually figure out how to plug things in, but I'm just not seeing it. Any help in that regard?

TSpooren

Would be great to implement this as it looks way better on the front-end / website and would drive more conversations. Now we get an ugly Captcha notification on the bottom of our forms and we notice way less conversations with a/b testing with/without Captcha v2. Please give Captcha v3 priority. 

acgorecki
Participant

I'd love to see this upgraded to v3 on non-hubspot forms too.

BJerger
Participant | Elite Partner

Yes this would be a great addition, or allow a work around so hubspot will accept form using reCaptcha 3.

Cecilia_Decima
Participant

Adding my voice to this - this would be a great update to HubSpot forms.

JPHalle

I believe it is very important that v3 is implemented in hubspot forms, as it actually prevents user conversion!

cwsngtck

Please make it work on non-hubspot forms as well!

nlafakis
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Bumpity Bump Bump!

ABowenSupreme

Hubspot is now 2 versions behind on reCaptcha. The current version is Enterprise. The older versions are too easily outfoxed by bots. The amount of spam I am getting on my forms is ridiculous.

IVandenEeden

too much spam is coming in because the captcha is not up to date. Time to upgrade to V3!

lhaith
Contributor

our CMS forms had v3. Now we have recently changed to hubspot embeded forms.. We have gone back in time 10 years !!!

Our users have to do the fun picture recognigtion game, on every form fill now. 

Please select all the following emojis.

💩 👎 😡  : Verify

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Adding a yes to upgrading this part of the tool. I see a lot of folks struggling with spam from forms. 

LGiordano4

Please implement this. Not only is it outdated from a security standpoint, but the uneditable badge is distractingly ugly on my forms.

theopavlich

+1 why is this still an issue 3 years since it's been raised.

jacopo

+1 

ETurner9

+1

How has this been open for 3 years?

BJerger
Participant | Elite Partner

Yeah, mind boggling.

CPollitzer

This update is almost a must for HubSpot at this point. I used this on other sites not built in the Hubspot CMS and it works great. Please put this on your roadmap asap. 

RManfredo

please implement allowing the use of recaptcha v3 into lead capture forms in HubSpot.