HubSpot Ideas

StefaniUAT

Updated Is Less Than, Is More Than Option For Each Property

I would like each property in HubSpot to have the filtering option of "is updated in less than" or "is updated is more than" option. Then have the ability to store the old information and report on it for historical purposes. Currently, property updates are tracked in the details and property history and you can not report or set workflow enrollment triggers based on when a property is updated.

Let's take an updated mailing address for example. Whenever a contact sends us an updated address, I want the ability to copy the old properties into "previous address" properties and enroll them in a workflow to send them an email that we have confirmed their new mailing address. However, we could have customers that change their address 3-4 times within our buying cycle and I would want that contact to re-enroll into the workflow each time the street address property is updated. Simple solution: street address property has been updated in less than 1 day as an enrollment trigger and re-enrollment trigger. 

Having the ability to enroll contacts, and re-enroll contacts only based on specific properties is not enough.

Currently, I have to rely on 20 employees to remember to press the Updated Address checkbox property instead of being able to auto-enroll those contacts into a workflow based on the street address, city, state, or postal code property changing. 

Another example is we use personas based on certain criteria they meet when they are created. I do not have the ability to auto-enroll them into a workflow to update their persona, or re-enroll when properties are updated, whenever they meet new persona criteria without listing every possible criterion (Hundreds of options). 

Why is so hard to store old information and be able to report on/enroll contacts when a property is updated (regardless of the criterion) without exporting, importing, and manually enrolling?