HubSpot Ideas

monmc

Update a Meeting description without sending update

When I book a meeting through meetings or in my google calendar, it shows up on the person't Hubspot profile. After the meeting takes place I want to go back and add notes to that meeting. If I do this, I have to save and send updates to everyone. 

To get around this I end up logging the meeting seperately, and it's duplicated on their profile.  Please make it so I can edit past meeting without updating everyone!

Mises à jour HubSpot
Statut mis à jour : Being Reviewed
April 27, 2020 03:57 PM

Statut mis à jour : Idea Submitted
September 20, 2017 09:09 AM

Statut mis à jour : Needs Detail
May 04, 2017 02:52 AM

Hey @monmc thanks for the post!

Can I ask if there is a particular reason why you/your team don't use the Notes tool on the contact record to record meeting details? You are able to pin these notes (as depicted below) as well as @mention any CRM users you'd like to notifty

These details will not be viewed by your leads/customers. 

70 Commentaires
Anonymous
Non applicable

The new "Team notes" property on meeting activities is now live to all portals. This property will never sync to the calendar invite.

This post is being closed out so for any additional product suggestions, please submit a new Idea on the forum. Thank you all for taking the time to share your feedback and help us improve our product!

MagdaPrichodko
Participant

That goes for any other update in the meeting! Title, attendees, time, outcome etc. I don't understand why we can't save changes without sanding updates to all attendees...

asm269
Participant

This post clearly hasn't been "closed out" - this is still a problem. In addition to meeting notes, I want to change the OUTCOME from "Scheduled" to something else without sending my customer/lead an update to the calendar invite. This is a problem.

DNichols
Participant

Since this has been closed, where is the correct place to continue asking for the ability to update meetings in HubSpot without sending an email to everyone?

bsm007
Contributeur de premier rang

I agree - this is still an issue. Same behavior happens with a meeting posted by Fathom (from a group Zoom meeting). I cannot attach a file or update notes without a meeting invite going out again to my attendees AFTER the meeting. This makes us look bad in front of our clients!

CGodard
Membre

Hello, I can see that this idea is delivered but any time I want to modify the meeting it sends the information to the atendees. Is it really delivered ? 

TBJ1624
Membre
Any amendment to time/date will be sent to the attendees however you can now add notes in the “Team Notes” section without any update being sent to the attendees.

Hope this helps.
Farah1
Participant

Any news on this? We need to update the duration of the meeting, after the meeting happens without notifying the attendees.

BAnderson52
Membre

Where is this feature??????

DFilip
Membre

Is there any news regarding this feature? We need to update the meeting description without notifying attendees so that we can use this information to filter meetings. Since meetings can only be filtered and analyzed based on outcomes, types, titles, descriptions, and duration, we've found this "solution" to add more vital information to our reports.

To be more specific: we need to specify which product the meeting was about, information that is only available after the meeting. Since the Teams Notes are not filterable, we must modify the Meeting Description to include snippets with our product names, all without notifying the attendees. Thanks!