HubSpot Ideas

ADeSante27

Update Twitter Character Count to 4000

Hi there, its been a couple of months since Twitter announced its character count limit to 4000 characters. Any chance this is in the works? Kinda annoying having to trim social post content, which ultimately sends me to post on Twitter. 

6 Replies
SPrestvik

We're desperately waiting on this as well - we rely on posting from HS for reporting and this is also forcing us to post directly from Twitter/X. Any updates HubSpot?

Kaeden

Such an easy fix... don't know what is taking so long. They need to update this.

GRoady

Our company needs this too! It adds extra work to post on all other platforms through HubSpot but then have to post directly through Twitter. Please get this fixed HubSpot, we would all appreciate it.

IUpton6
Participant

I am trying to sell to our organisation why we should use hubspot Marketing Pro, one of the arguments i get is that you are laggin behind with major updates on the social development.

Twitter is an inportant medium for most businesses, could you give us a timeline at least when this is going to be fixed?

jendefig

We need this desperately as well.  We finally got our account verified and now the extra characters are of no use if we have to break productivity. 

JennyAtAVS

No disrespect to the HubSpot product team, but it's April 2024 and X (Twitter) increased its character count limit...in February 2023.

Any update here? It's affecting my reporting having to post directly on X and we're paying a ton of money for this tool, so...