HubSpot Ideas

vic113

Update Titles and Meta-descriptions in bulk

I'd like to edit the meta-info of my posts in a csv and then upload it to Hubspot to update titles and meta-descriptions in bulk.

For SEO people, it is very useful managing this info from a csv file so I can update or optimize my CTRs easly, so in this case, I think we'll need a column with the "post ID",  another column with the "URL", another with the new "Title" and another with the new "Meta-description", then you'd upload the file to Hs and that's it.

15件のコメント
OStoica
メンバー

Wait, you cannot import titles and descriptions in bulk when migrating from another CMS? OMG! HubSpot, a big company like yourself with so many SEO resources? How could you? 😞

BradHarris
参加者 | Gold Partner

Yes! We need this. Please. 

jschroeffel
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

A bulk title tag management tool would be easy to build and should be an important feature of a SEO focused CMS.  

Especially when dealing with a multi-language migration, this would save a ton of hours on these projects.

JBonner
メンバー

Yes! We absolutely need this.

LJoy1
メンバー

Yep - needed this myself as currently improving all the SEO of our hundreds of articles

jschroeffel
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

@lukesummerfield just a head's up. This would be an uber simple function.  Could work just like the great 301 redirect tool and would save SEO focused agency's a ton of time.  In WP, we use an allimport plugin for this often.  Pull in 100+ pages of tags written in a spreadsheet in seconds.  

Cheers and happy Friday!

SGonzalez5
メンバー

yes please!!! this would be the best!!!

amsteiner
参加者

+1 yes please! 

Currently undergoing site migration and making a lot of tweaks. It would be ideal to be able to download a CSV of all existing meta titles/descriptions and then upload it back into HubSpot with edits instead of going into the post or page > settings > update one-by-one. That's particularly painful if undergoing an SEO overhaul. 

stephen-harris
参加者

+100 Bulk-editing metadata is critical in a CMS. Lack of this feature is currently a blocker in multiple marketing iniatives on my team.

Tim_Osborne
参加者

500 page site. We can export all the titles and descriptions using any old tool in an instant, but importing them back in is one huge grind for the team.

Totally agree, this is a significant burden on SEO optimizing sites regularly and site migrations.

This feature could save weeks of internal work for mid to large sites.

RobCarroll
メンバー

+1000 on this. My team are going through big changes currently and it is a slow and laborious chore.

Kate_Moore
参加者 | Diamond Partner

🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊 HubSpot! Please don't make me use ScreamingFrog for this feature when you have the SEO tool crawling this kind of content! We would really appreciate your attention to this important on-page SEO tool! Thank you! 🙌 🙌 🙌  CC: @lukesummerfield 

SGreyling
メンバー | Platinum Partner

This would save me A LOT of heartache. Having to manually update 600+ titles is not a great way to spend time. 

Jnix284
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

While it's now possible to import your site structure and navigation (including meta descriptions) when migrating your website, it's still not possible to update meta descriptions in bulk.

For website page views, add the option to include Meta Description as a column:

Jnix284_0-1711292636486.png

make the columns click to edit like other object views, bonus to include the AI generator

Surface meta description on "Content Details":

Jnix284_1-1711292720507.png

Add a filter for Meta Descriptions, ideally that can be based on character count 0, <155, =155, >155 so pages can be sorted (without having to go back and forth using the SEO Tool):

Jnix284_2-1711292846966.png

Option to Export SEO data ONLY (internal name, page title, URL, meta description):

Jnix284_3-1711292938150.png

Option to Import SEO data ONLY, with option to overwrite existing.

found a few newer ideas here that are similar:

Alter the title tags and meta description for all website/landing pages within HubSpot in bulk by @suhanisheth 

Meta title, meta descriptions, author changes in bulk by @GDominici 

ASharma222
メンバー

Can we please have this feature? It's ridiculous at this point.