HubSpot Ideas

Anolan

Unsubscribe pages for different brands

Our organisation is made up of various companies & we would find it useful if there was an option to have a different unsubcribe page for each brand. The idea to have a fully branded subscription preference & unsubscribe page for each company instead of the one generic page would allow us skin each one to look like the actual companies website & avoid any confusion when someone goes to subscribe from company 'B' but sees a landing page for company 'A'.

12 Replies
kpanian
Participant

Yes, please!!

marko_g

I need this too for many many of my clients (I work at a HubSpot agency)!

emelie
Contributor | Platinum Partner

I also need to have this for one of our clients!

Kressie
Participant

I agree, this would be hugely helpful for my company as well. 

lindsay-mcintee

I agree--this is an issue for us as well.

TylerScionti
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all, Tyler here I am the product manager for the subscriptions team and I am excited to share that this functionality is currently in a closed beta for Marketing Hub Enterprise customers - we are currently assessing when we will move this to an open beta, when we do have that set I will be updating this post again. 

flowbird
Participant | Diamond Partner

Is there an update on this and if so how does a client go about implementing this? 

ASullivan11

Is there an update on this? Seems like this is a needed function by many and shouldn't be too complicated.

LMirabeau
Participant

Has this idea left the Close Beta? My organization's website has 5 different languages and we'd like to have unsubscribe pages for each of them separately

Gemma_Kerley
Participant

Completely agree this should come as standard in Marketing Enterprise, especially with the multi-domain add-on. We need to be able to set up different subscription pages for our other domains. It doesn't make sense why this feature is not already available with the multi-domain add-on.

MelanieA
Participant

I would really like that as well. For me its a bit a different use case. Our customers they get marketing mails and than unsubscribe from everything. They are not aware that we can't contact them anymore than. Would that be possible as well?

AliMcQueen27

This is a massive problem for us as an events business. It's not fair to make people scroll through more than 50 different event subscriptions to find the one they want to subscibe or unsubscribe from. Unfortunately we just have to use the unsubscribe from all link which isn't right.