HubSpot Ideas

HappyChicken

Unpublish form

I would like to see the option to unpublish a form and or to set a limit to the submissions. For example I would like to set a limit of 100 submissions due to a webinar subscription.

November 7, 2022
Edit: 931 days and counting. Can someone please make this a meme?

April 6, 2023

Edit: 1081 days and counting. This isn't funny anymore.

January 2, 2024

Edit: Day 1352 – Still no option to unpublish a form or cap webinar sign-ups. We're considering switching to smoke signals for faster results! 😂

Come on, tech wizards, let's make this happen before we're sending messages via carrier pigeons!

HubSpot Updates
In Planning
January 18, 2024 02:42 AM

Hi folks,

I’m Ian, the Product Manager for HubSpot’s Forms tool.

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to report that this Idea is now In Planning! This means that our engineers are actively building this feature.

The product development process is always filled with unexpected bumps and hurdles, so I can't give a timeline, but I am confident in saying we'll deliver this feature as soon as possible.

All updates will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Best,

Ian

April 10, 2017 08:15 AM

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 56 votes.

It would be great to hide or archive forms and emails so we retain he data from those items but do not see them on our active views of forms and emails.

147 Replies
CElis
Contributor

I second this notion. 

Unpublishing a form shouldnt be that hard to come by as a feature. 

Jung_Yueh_Lien
Participant | Diamond Partner

it has been 2 years since this QA be raised up 😂

lots of time i am wondering if leaving QA here for HS help is a waste of time 😆 

no matter the need here could be solved easily or not by HS

you may take years to get the result 

life is short , business fight for survival every moment , just move on to find another solution without HS would be best way  😊

PWikström

I also need an unpublish form function, either manually, by a date or after a certain number of contributions.

dansmith1973
Participant

Please add this function to unpublish forms, this is core functionality that is missing. I do not want to always have to delete a form to take it offline.

LSavary

I agree with all the comments above. This is a must-have function for a form.

Margot_Damiens

Unpublish is a good idea ! 

ADvoršak
Contributor

This basic feature request has been here for over a year.

As a workaround, has anyone tried deleting all the fields on the form and replace it with a short text that applications are no longer being accepted? You would still need to manually monitor number of registrants though.

Another hint, JotForm integrates well with HubSpot, it can even create a deal, which HubSpot's own tool can't do... Zapier integration can take you even further.

jennabrennan

Please make unpublishing forms an option here, not sure why this wasn't built in to begin with.

Jung_Yueh_Lien

it has been 2 years since this QA be raised up 

Let see with these 227 upvoted and 2 years waiting , what and when HS will do anything for this pain point  🙂

lots of time i am wondering if leaving QA here for HS help is a waste of time

life is short , business fight for survival every momentif you see the QA here and without HS Official reply
just move on to find another solution without HS would be best way
your problem cant be solved

🙂

Jung_Yueh_Lien

Agreed, should be an option!

it has been 2 years since this QA be raised up 

🙂

lots of time i am wondering if leaving QA here for HS help is a waste of time
life is short , business fight for survival every momentif you see the QA here and without HS Official reply
just move on to find another solution without HS would be best way
your problem cant be solved

🙂

MHesler
Participant

It would be amazing to be able to unpublish a form!!!!!

EKwong

Agreed with what has been said by other members in the community here. My team and I are planning on initiating more webinars in the coming year and while I want the new registration forms to be similar, would not want someone to accidentally sign up for the wrong event!

ADvoršak
Contributor

@EKwongSuggest you take a look at JotForm. It actually integrates better with HubSpot than their native forms. You can also limit number of form submissions for events.

tvesteri

+1 for being able to unpublish forms one day

ScottHopper

Only 3 months and this idea will be reaching an anniversary 🙂 Yes being able to unpublish HubSpot forms and non HubSpot forms would be a great feature set to have for all subscription levels.

memamjo

Having the ability to unpublish a form should be a a default option.  Also, we need the ability to limit how many people can fill out a form (ex. setting limits on how many people can register for a event) versus us having to keep an eye on registrations. This is my third CRM platform (sadly) and the first time I've come across these two functions not being a default standard for forms. 

mstlaurent

We recently replaced one form with another on our app, and some of our users are still using the old form, as they probably have it bookmarked on their browser with the form URL still active.

I want to disable the form so that no user can access and submit it. However, I would like to keep it as a history.

JGomes4

Seria ótimo ter uma chave que só desativasse o formulário sem excluí-lo, dessa forma poderíamos usar em listas ou fluxos caso fosse preciso puxar os dados do formulário.

WdeGraaf24

Great idea! Had this issue with contact forms before as well... Service reps missed a couple conversations because the old contact form was still used by some but not connected to the inbox anymore. Maybe an extra addition could be an option to select the new form and do some sort of redirect 

KristeeT

Looking for something similar! I am running a promotion and would like to be able to schedule the form to automatically no longer accept submissions after the close of the contest.