HubSpot Ideas

HappyChicken

Unpublish form

I would like to see the option to unpublish a form and or to set a limit to the submissions. For example I would like to set a limit of 100 submissions due to a webinar subscription.

November 7, 2022
Edit: 931 days and counting. Can someone please make this a meme?

April 6, 2023

Edit: 1081 days and counting. This isn't funny anymore.

January 2, 2024

Edit: Day 1352 – Still no option to unpublish a form or cap webinar sign-ups. We're considering switching to smoke signals for faster results! 😂

Come on, tech wizards, let's make this happen before we're sending messages via carrier pigeons!

145 Replies
robertagp

Agreed on all of the above. It would be critical to have an unpublish or de-activate feature for forms, especially since some forms are used as standalone pages and can be accessed at any time by the people we send them to. When our team is no longer accepting responses there is no reflect this easily without deleting the form (which also deletes all analytics and tracking records) or removing/hiding all the fields. We would appreciate it if this could be prioritized in HubSpot's roadmap of updates. Thanks! 

helenantunes

It would be extremely important to have an unpublish or even a de-activate feature for all forms.

SSpiers

This is a function that we're really needing too! Currently we're having to use a workaround to hide all fields and submit on the form which isn't the best.

It'd be great to have the ability to close/unpublish the form and have a message appear advising that this form is now closed.

deancarrollNCL

I do not understand why we can not unpublish a form. It should be a basic function. We are encountering issues with not being able to unpublish forms due to people signing up after events have past.

TRuskin

I really don't understand why we can't unpublish a form - it should be a basic function. Please correct this.

CRMarketer
Participant | Platinum Partner

Agreed, should be an option!

Lesley_CRRLC

We also wish that Hubspot could add the unpublish function to all Forms!

NFrench

Unpublish is a great idea! 

TokumotoKazuhir

I agree with this idea.
We hope that this feature will be implemented as soon as possible.

KJones53

Agree that there should be an option to Unpublish a form!

leslieb
Participant

+1 for this feature improvement so we can disable form submissions without losing the data associations with the form! 

DaveGoff2
Contributor

+1 Also helps during design

ArturG

Damnit Hubspot, if I can publish a form, I should be able to UNpublish it 

But you don't listen to your users so I have no idea why I'm even posting this 

SWilliams2
Member | Diamond Partner

PLEASE PLEASE make the feature available, we NEED to be able to unpublish the form, rather than deleting it. 

SalesArchitect

+1 to this!

DIH

Would be good if we can also disable a form submissions whenever we want.

That way we have options of reaching target goals or disabling a form after a certain time period without losing data

EmilyF
Participant

I definitely would like to unpublish a form! I want to disable a form after a certain time period without losing data. There are so many, many situations where the form is out-of-date and old. 

LGroccia
Participant

I agree! I think it would be super helpful to archive forms that we still want to retain the data, but don't want it as an active form.

camillebois

That'd be great indeed to be able to unpublish a form!

AAntikainen

How is this not available yet? It is desperately needed!