Unopened email filter in Activity Feed

Please bring back the unopened email feature in activity feed! It's just important if not more important to see emails that have not yet been opened so I can decide to nudge again. 

HubSpot updates
Mar 4, 2019

Hi all! I wanted to let you know that I've updated this idea to be more of a "new feature" request than a "bring back" request. The naming used for the Unopened filter in the old activity feed was a bit of a misnomer. When an email was sent, that activity event was entered to the Unopened filtered view, but not removed if there was a subsequent open, as those two events in time (the sending and opening) were distinct. The behavior @bsalokar is describing is never how the tool worked. Because of this confusion, in the new Activity Feed, we have renamed that filter to more accurately be called "Sent Emails". Thank you so much for outlining your use case though! I can definitely see the value having an up to date list of emails that have not been engaged with would present. We will use this idea to track wider community interest!

2 Replies
New Contributor

I agree this is very useful. 

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all! I wanted to let you know that I've updated this idea to be more of a "new feature" request than a "bring back" request. The naming used for the Unopened filter in the old activity feed was a bit of a misnomer. When an email was sent, that activity event was entered to the Unopened filtered view, but not removed if there was a subsequent open, as those two events in time (the sending and opening) were distinct. The behavior @bsalokar is describing is never how the tool worked. Because of this confusion, in the new Activity Feed, we have renamed that filter to more accurately be called "Sent Emails". Thank you so much for outlining your use case though! I can definitely see the value having an up to date list of emails that have not been engaged with would present. We will use this idea to track wider community interest!