HubSpot Ideas

gallegretti

Unique URL for each Deal Pipeline

Currently, there's no way to access a specific pipeline directly via URL.

Ex: I have two pipelines, 'Sales Pipeline' and 'Sales Pipeline 2'. No matter which one I select on the dropdown, the URL will stay the same. (https://app.hubspot.com/contacts/XXXXX/deals/board/view/all/).

gallegretti_0-1620926544958.png

We have a custom system with an entity that maps 1:1 to a Sales Pipeline. We would like to have a button that opens the related sales pipeline directly. For example, the url link for the 'Sales pipeline 2' could be for example: https://app.hubspot.com/contacts/XXXXX/deals/board/view/sales-pipeline-2/

16 Commentaires
staceywcain
Membre

This is also a real need for me. Can we please get an update? Seems like it should be a simple fix. 

toomasvalja
Membre

This is needed for us as well. Please add.

jm
Contributeur

yes, this would be very useful. It's really frustrating not being able to send a link to an actual pipeline.

The worst thing, though, is that from a UX point of view, the navigation just breaks. Navigating to a deal and using Hubspot's back to deals link  '< Deals' doesn't take you back to the page you were on and ofc the browser back button does the same. 

jm_0-1654082221021.png

this suggests you are going back to the content you were looking at. 

rvzello
Contributeur

This doesn't seem to complicated to implement and would presumably save on the order of millions of clicks per day.

hannahflat
Contributeur

Yes this would be really useful! It's very annoying when you have multiple pipelines and you can't direct link to them. 

JoakimJansson
Membre

Totally agree! Please add.

SNewby138
Membre

Do this. Come on. Serious. 

JBarnett3
Membre

please implement this

DTroutman
Membre

Please add

AJRussell
Participant

Yes please!

kaious
Contributeur de premier rang

Agree - this would be a huge help with workflow, particularly when onboarding new people – we have two very different pipelines and new users often struggle with following links to specific views from our documentation and finding them empty because the wrong pipeline is selected. Seems like it'd be a super easy thing to implement too.

SChalmers
Membre

Adding my vote for this, seems like a simple change and would be very handy!

TomSch
Membre

Yes, pls 🙂 

TBensoussan
Participant

Yes, this would be very useful so that I can crete a quick links document for management. It's really frustrating not being able to send a link to an actual pipeline.

clmontgomery
Participant

This would be helpful for when users, leadership, and admins simply want to bookmark a page on their web browser. Currently unable to access the pipeline directly from a bookmark.

dwf
Contributeur

Yet again, Hubspot - which has a dizzying depth of functionality - lets us down on an easy and obvious feature. sigh...