HubSpot Ideas

V_Vides

Unique Quota for Sales Staff

Our sales staff have a different quota each month.  I would like to have an option to enter their quota for each month on a rolling 12 month basis to monitor how they are doing monhtly, quarterly and annually as well as being able to roll-up all sales people to have a company view of how we are doing. 

HubSpot Updates
Re: Unique Quota for Sales Staff - changed to: Delivered
September 10, 2018 01:31 PM

Hi All - as part of the recent Sales Enterprise launch last week, we announced support for quotas that vary based on month.

Screen Recording 2018-09-10 at 04.24 PM.gif

Additionally, we now support other quota types, like calls made, meetings booked or deals created:

Screen Recording 2018-09-10 at 04.27 PM.gif

This new Goal management tool is available as part of Sales Enterprise, which can be trialed now: https://www.hubspot.com/pricing/sales?selectedPackage=enterprise

For more information about Goals, please see here

Re: Unique Quota for Sales Staff - changed to: In Planning
April 20, 2018 12:06 PM

43 Replies
mktgqueen
Contributor

Is the varying quota by month only applicable to Sales Enterprise? I have 80 users on Sales Pro.

MAFoulkes

Hello

We’re adding the ability to track your monthly pipeline against targets in our app this month. You’ll soon be able to track targets by owner, client, and at a business level. Along with many other useful features. It’s free to signup here - www.quarterone.com

Fselander

This is so important, it cannot be that hard to add! Please include it soon, since we want to switch from Salesforce...  

Btw - how do I upvote?? I have pressed the "thumbs up" button but nothing happens..