HubSpot Ideas

emilysarra

Unique Form Data

I am really struggling to provide accurate metrics to my senior leadership team since the numbers in my HubSpot reports do not match. The bread and butter of my lead gen numbers are the submissions from a specific form designated for Requesting an Invite. I have recently come to the conclusion that these form metrics include duplicates submissions, even for contacts that submit it with the same email address. There is no way to view unique submissions for any of the form reports. I cannot recreate the form reports elsewhere in the system without duplicates, or export the data from these reports to remove duplicates manually. This seems to be a basic necessity, and I am sure almost every customer you have could benefit from providing this data. I am not sure how I am supposed to report accurate metrics to my team without it. (Total Leads, Conversion Page, Leads by Source). 

1 Reply
jennabee

Yes! Without this, it defeats the ability to place a report (of all form submissions) on a dashboard to setup scheduled report emails for reporting. Reports should have the option to be setup as unique or all submissions--descriptions should be updated to reflect the inaccuracy of this data.