HubSpot Ideas

teesyalcyber

Unenroll all contacts from a company when one contact replies

I've recently found myself having to manually unenroll contacts from the same company in a sequence as I don't want the rest of their team to still be in the sequence after a different person replies. 

I think this would be a very valuable addition to Hubspot's current sequencing tool.

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
August 05, 2020 08:26 AM

Hi there! We have a setting available for Sales Professional and Enterprise users for this. You can enable the setting in your Sequence settings. When enabled and a contact replies to a sequence email, it will unenroll all contacts with the same company email address from the Sequence. 

2 Replies
clovria
HubSpot Product Team

Hi there! We have a setting available for Sales Professional and Enterprise users for this. You can enable the setting in your Sequence settings. When enabled and a contact replies to a sequence email, it will unenroll all contacts with the same company email address from the Sequence. 

CarlosM
Contributor

Hi Clovria,

That's not a perfect solution - depending on the reply you get you may wish to continue emailing other contacts so having that as the default action isn't that helpful. Having the option to unenroll all contacts from a company in a couple of clicks would be super useful.

Thanks,

Carl.