HubSpot Ideas

ABrass

UTM Parameters in Custom Reporting

I have some nice reports of UTM's to show my team. But, I am continually adding UTM paratmers for tracking new marketing assets.

That means, I have to re-run the UTM reports from the traffic anaylitcs page every time I add new UTM's.

That is a bummer. Please let me create custom reports with UTM paratmers so I can easily add the new data, along with the previous, in the same report. 

2 Replies
inigolekunberri
Participant | Diamond Partner

+1 Traffic Analytics Reports should be more customizable, I'd appreciate it the possibility to create custom traffic analytics reports (by URL, by source, by country, by UTM, by campaign, by device...)

JStriker1
Participant

Why is this not implemented yet?  I find it difficult when using the traffic report for tracking urls, that when I export the report it shows me combined data and not CTR or performance by UTM.  I can do this in GTM, but if I use HubTrkUTM's I end up C&Ping tthem 1 by 1.  Frustrating that my company bays 100'sk for Hubspot and it doesnt have the same features as GTM, GA4, etc..  Maybe take a note from the tools that everyone also uses and make it better.