HubSpot Ideas

dmurphy

Two-factor authentication for HubSpot portal

I was surprised this wasn't already a feature of HubSpot, especially where our databases are filled with our lead's information. I would like HubSpot to add 2FA to their system. Something we can integrate with Google Authenticator would be ideal. It adds an extra layer of security that we would appreciate. 

60 Kommentare
Richards
Mitglied

Hubspot have 2fa in beta now. We are testing it with them. There is a way to go yet to get a better implementation but they are working on it. My biggest concern is the lack of power for the administrator. Admin can’t enforce a password change on a user, nor suspend an account. Also we would prefer 2fa and single sign on, so we can track our own user activity.

anyway Hubspot are making progress.

Gnardiello
Mitglied

We would also be interested in joining the beta program

G

James_NYC
Mitglied

We are very interested in joining the HubSpot 2FA beta program. Please contact me.

GregMCLN
Mitglied

Hi guys,

I've a really urgent need for this for a client. Could somebody contact me about this? 

Thanks,

Greg

jacekmaterna
Mitglied

I would like to have our account participate in BETA. Please DM me.

robsoninc
Mitglied

Us as well please

RMY
Teilnehmer/-in

Would love for our account to be added to the beta test - please contact me. Thank you!

andygriffiths
Teilnehmer/-in

I also need to implement 2FA for GDPR or get another CRM

gorsim
Teilnehmer/-in

This was many months ago - has anything been done to implement MFA?

davenish
Mitglied

Hi Guys,

I think it's safe to say that 2FA and SAML or SSO providers should be supported, it's very narrow minded to only support Google, being vedor agnostic is by far more scalable.

Please could you provide an update when 2FA will be released and support for other identity providers, OneLogin, Office365 etc

Thanks

Dave

VSARDINERO
Mitglied

Hi everyone,

I am just arriving to Hubspot community. Has anyone tried 2FA beta?

Thanks for all,

Vicente

Richards
Mitglied

Hi Vicente

We are in the beta trial and as far as it goes 2FA works. There are some improvments that could be made, have a look at my other posts.

If you want to try it in beta you need to contact your Hubspot account manager or drop hubspot support a note.

Richard Sharpe

VSARDINERO
Mitglied

Thanks Richards,

Let me have a look and I will contact you for more information.

Thanks very much for your kind cooperation.

Vicente

Uthoocha
Mitglied

UPVOTE + 100

lholzberger171
Teilnehmer/-in

I would like to be added to the 2FA beta as well. 

www.edts.com

Maurits
Mitglied

Upvote, we needs this in Europe especially for the coming GDPR regulations. Is this option ready before May?

tonyhunter
Mitglied

If you use a Google-backed email provider, and if your Google account has 2FA enabled, an interim approach is sign into HubSpot with Google rather than using email / password.

moodoir
Teilnehmer/-in

Wow, incredible this isn't in place. 

EdgarCerecerez
Teilnehmer/-in

I agree -- consider that hubspot CRM can be used as an end-to-end CRM (especially as hubspot becomes the customer hub). 

What's the status of this feature?

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
dilloncompton
HubSpot-Produktteam

I'm happy to be able to announce that two-factor authentication is now available for all HubSpot users. Individual users can enable two-factor authentication by visiting their profile and preferences in their HubSpot account. For more information on getting set up, you can visit our knowledgebase documentation

Thanks!