Two-factor authentication for HubSpot portal

I was surprised this wasn't already a feature of HubSpot, especially where our databases are filled with our lead's information. I would like HubSpot to add 2FA to their system. Something we can integrate with Google Authenticator would be ideal. It adds an extra layer of security that we would appreciate. 

HubSpot updates
58 Replies
VSARDINERO
Visitor

Hi everyone,

I am just arriving to Hubspot community. Has anyone tried 2FA beta?

Thanks for all,

Vicente

Richards
New Contributor

Hi Vicente

We are in the beta trial and as far as it goes 2FA works. There are some improvments that could be made, have a look at my other posts.

If you want to try it in beta you need to contact your Hubspot account manager or drop hubspot support a note.

Richard Sharpe

VSARDINERO
Visitor

Thanks Richards,

Let me have a look and I will contact you for more information.

Thanks very much for your kind cooperation.

Vicente

Uthoocha
Occasional Contributor

UPVOTE + 100

lholzberger171
New Contributor

I would like to be added to the 2FA beta as well. 

www.edts.com

Maurits
Occasional Contributor

Upvote, we needs this in Europe especially for the coming GDPR regulations. Is this option ready before May?

tonyhunter
New Contributor

If you use a Google-backed email provider, and if your Google account has 2FA enabled, an interim approach is sign into HubSpot with Google rather than using email / password.

moodoir
Occasional Contributor

Wow, incredible this isn't in place. 

EdgarCerecerez
Occasional Contributor

I agree -- consider that hubspot CRM can be used as an end-to-end CRM (especially as hubspot becomes the customer hub). 

What's the status of this feature?

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Delivered

I'm happy to be able to announce that two-factor authentication is now available for all HubSpot users. Individual users can enable two-factor authentication by visiting their profile and preferences in their HubSpot account. For more information on getting set up, you can visit our knowledgebase documentation

Thanks!