HubSpot Ideas

dan6392

Twitter Video

You just rolled out the Facebook video feature (which has issues after uploading with the featured thumbnail and title), but it'd be nice to have the ability to upload videos to Twitter from HubSpot. There's a lot less information that needs to be added to them as opposed to Facebook.

13 Kommentare
KeyWestScott
Autorität

Come on HS...  Get on this one.....

aliciabrzeski
Mitglied

I am unable to schedule these out through Hubspot and other auto posting platforms. Would be convenient to have this option. 

KeyWestScott
Autorität

Hubspot, come on and get this going.....  Hate having to use TweetDeck to post video.  This is supposed to be an all encompassing solution.

In case you haven't heard. Video is KING.......

Scott

danfound
Teilnehmer/-in

Please let this happen. Other social tools already have it. 

Cathyfitz
Mitglied

Really keen to be able to upload videos to Twitter via hubspot, is this coming anytime soon?

KeyWestScott
Autorität

Not it any sooner than getting Instagram posting. Smiley (traurig)

Scott

anniebisp
Mitglied

Definitely keen to get this added into HubSpot, the ability to do this would be really convenient!

KeyWestScott
Autorität

Any time frame on this??????

PS video on Instagram too, while you're at it! ! ! ! !

setheryb
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Count me as definitely interested in this, also. 

LauraChurn
Mitglied

We'd absolutely be keen for this idea - video makes up a large percentage of our content and it's the content type that provides us with the most engagement. Look forward to seeing updates!

amcclane
Teilnehmer/-in

Having the ability to post video on Twitter and Instagram would keep us from having to use multiple tools and would keep our intel in one database, which was a huge reason why we chose HubSpot.

Mmeaux
Mitglied

It's a must have for planification. I'd be thanksful to have it.
I hope to see it soon.

Thank you.

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
John_Gennell
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

Posting videos to Twitter is now possible in HubSpot!

As always, reference this knowledge article for the guide on social publishing - How to compose a social post with the social publishing tool. Thanks for your input!