HubSpot Ideas

Lars

Twitter Ads

Add Twitter Ads in the Ads Add-on.

HubSpotからのアップデート
Re: Twitter Ads - changed to: Not Currently Planned
January 16, 2019 09:24 AM

Hi all --

Each new advertising network we support requires ongoing maintenance which cuts back on our ability to build net new advertising functionality in HubSpot. We've tried to prioritize the advertising networks (Google, Facebook, and soon LinkedIn) where the vast majority of our customers spend the vast majority of their advertising dollars. We have no current plans to support Twitter, but we will continue to evaluate based on customer feedback via this and other channels as well as data on where our customers are actively advertising.

Cheers,

Will (Ads Product Manager)

ステータスに更新: New
April 20, 2017 12:47 AM

35件のコメント
Frederike
メンバー

Absolutely necessary to have this integration! Thanks!

AlValentini
メンバー

As a dev myself, I honestly appreciate the compexities in maintaining a large library of connections, particularly when they keep changing, particularly with Twitter APIs. 

Still, Hubspot is positioning itself more and more as an end-to-end tool, correct? And the price attached to added modules are usually more expensive than external solutions. Which, fair enough, we pay extra for the native integration.

But then every single integration we are forced to "do manually" lowers the value of the Hubspot subscription and actually pushes us away from Hubspot.

Twitter Ads in 2021 are the norm for the majority of digital marketing teams. While I have no visibility over the kind of feedback Hubspot receive, I know for a fact that 99% of my digital marketing peers use Twitter Ads.

ChristianLipp
投稿者

Twitter is such a rising platform and highly relevant in 2021. See the impact it has on the world where politicians use it as their main channel for communication - some in a bad way, some in a great way, some aren't even politicians 😉

Will you also figure out to support the new lead ads from Google Ads? They are in beta but a connection like the the lead gen ads from Facebook and LinkedIn would be a great addition.

MCorry
メンバー

This needs to happen please!!!

ABell2216
メンバー

Dissapointed as well seeing Twitter, such a major social network, not seeing their ad network not supported in HS.

Hey HubSpot, please ad this!

+1

SebUrios
メンバー

Hey there,

Is this very useful feature scheduled to 2022?

In the IT market, Twitter Ads is a major lever for lead geneation.

Hubspot can't do without it!

Looking forward to your reply!

ChristianLipp
投稿者

@SebUrios Word 👍

Reagrding your statement: Are you doing B2B or B2C business with Twitter Ads and which country market are you covering?

SebUrios
メンバー

@ChristianLippWe are in the B2B market. Our main focus is AI and Data. Most of the decision makers we are targeting use twitter to inform themselves.

ADavis93
メンバー

Agreed! This would be very useful. And also to include Instagram and YouTube in that! Would be nice to be a one stop hub, as it is called "HubSpot".  

ChristianLipp
投稿者

"We are in the B2B market. Our main focus is AI and Data. Most of the decision makers we are targeting use twitter to inform themselves."

@SebUrios : Thanks for the insight. In which country/countries are you active? Asking because there could be a difference in marketing depending on language as we are on the German market

SebUrios
メンバー

@ChristianLipp We are working worldwide but mainly western europe and north america 

EAiraksinen
メンバー

We need this very much

StanBartczak
参加者 | Diamond Partner

Upvoted

erikakaroliina
メンバー

Twitter ads would be good! 

MyronQ
HubSpot Employee

Upvoting for a customer that uses Twitter Ads and would find support for Twitter Ad accounts very helpful!