Turn off email transcript sent to visitor for chat

The ability to turn off the chat transcript that is sent via email after having a conversation would be nice.

23 Replies
simonsmith
Regular Contributor

Please, this is essential. We either need to be able to turn it off, or edit the template the way we can with other assets.

Zapponi
New Contributor

We need the ability to turn off and personalize the domain which appears in CTA "Visit www.--"

PetriM
New Contributor

We lost one case because of this feature. Potential customer got after chat that transcript via email and got angry that we have his email address without asking it. Have to get this ability to turn off that feature!

mgfpacheco
New Contributor

Please we need this! turn off or personalize this function is essential. Hubspot, help us!

Gemmaw
Occasional Contributor

Agree - it would be good to both turn of the feature and also have our own company branding at the bottom of the transcript

packbgr
New Contributor

Absolutely need the ability to turn this off

Wisecrop
New Contributor

Please HubSpot team, implement this feature ASAP!!

niren
Occasional Contributor

This seems like an obvious feature to have implemented already. Is there a reason why this feature doesn't exist? I like to control my emails, branding etc.

niren
Occasional Contributor

This is a no brainer. The transcript feature is nice, but as it's currently built, users have no control over what content is sent. That's odd. This tool is extremely useful but has handcuffs attached. I'd love for this to a useable feature on Hubspot. Please fix asap.

percy
Occasional Contributor

Do it!! We really want to adjust the chat-transcript to use our own branding here.