HubSpot Ideas

Jsabin

Turn off email transcript sent to visitor for chat

The ability to turn off the chat transcript that is sent via email after having a conversation would be nice.

23 Commentaires
simonsmith
Participant

Please, this is essential. We either need to be able to turn it off, or edit the template the way we can with other assets.

Zapponi
Membre

We need the ability to turn off and personalize the domain which appears in CTA "Visit www.--"

PetriM
Membre

We lost one case because of this feature. Potential customer got after chat that transcript via email and got angry that we have his email address without asking it. Have to get this ability to turn off that feature!

mgfpacheco
Membre

Please we need this! turn off or personalize this function is essential. Hubspot, help us!

Gemmaw
Participant

Agree - it would be good to both turn of the feature and also have our own company branding at the bottom of the transcript

packbgr
Membre

Absolutely need the ability to turn this off

Wisecrop
Membre

Please HubSpot team, implement this feature ASAP!!

niren
Membre

This seems like an obvious feature to have implemented already. Is there a reason why this feature doesn't exist? I like to control my emails, branding etc.

niren
Membre

This is a no brainer. The transcript feature is nice, but as it's currently built, users have no control over what content is sent. That's odd. This tool is extremely useful but has handcuffs attached. I'd love for this to a useable feature on Hubspot. Please fix asap.

percy
Participant

Do it!! We really want to adjust the chat-transcript to use our own branding here. 

Mark1
Contributeur

Ability to turn off or at a bare minimum to customise is essential. Come on HubSpot.

bastienmeaux
Participant

A must-have !

Thanks

Daniël
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

This is an important feature, at least the possibility to turn off. Thanks

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
hroberts
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

nicolemaus1
Membre

We definitely need the ability to turn this off.

Jigsaw_jessie
Membre

Yea it is pointless it send the chat transcript to the customer, and could get some companies in hot water over regulatory issues. Please give the option to turn off this function 

BoldRetail
Membre | Partenaire solutions

Yes - PLEASE do this. This should be a very easy fix for HubSpot... Just turn it off.

It needs to be completely up to your clients whether or not they want to send a transcript to their visitors. I'd definitely prefer not to... Too much annoying "traffic" to our customers and very confusing.

Just put an option in the chat tool please.

Thanks

onwire
Membre

Please disable this feature or provide customer with ability to turn off or customize the response.

Bill-Stepec
Membre

It is CRAZY you guys never anticipated this response from your users (and subsequently, our website users). Please add the ability to disable chat transcripts ASAP. 

paulaclaro
Membre

Yes, this is essential! Very annoying to have clients receive a strange summary of their chat conversation.