HubSpot Ideas

Devin_Cook

Turn OFF Website Revisit Notifications at the Contact Level

Use case:

One contact revisits the website a lot, but we don't need to engage with them further (job applicant)

I'd like to leave my website revisit notifications on for other contacts, but I don't want them for this contact.

Enhancement Idea:

Allow the ability to turn off website revisit notifications/emails at the contact level.

This could be bundled into the "Unfollow" feature. When I unfollow a contact, I no longer want notifications/emails about their activity.

3 Replies
TRemington

I would like to add it be done at the Activity Level (e.g. for a particulary email).  I likely want to be notified of all other activity, just not one particular activity that is being opened over and over again by Contact or any number of people copied on an email Activity.

timl
Participant

One thousand times, yes – the ability to turn off notifications based on a contact name or email domain would be incredible. We do a lot of internal testing. Not being notified when our team is testing would save me about 20 emails per day.

mlennon1
Participant | Partner

Agree. I love (NOT) getting an email everytime I visit our website informing me that I just visited the website.