HubSpot Ideas

grahamimmerman

Turn Meetings Form into Hubspot Marketing Form

So here’s the deal: I want to simplify our “Book a Demo” process by replacing the classic inbound form on our Book a Demo landing page with a page featuring Hubspot’s Meetings feature (a la www.Tettra.co). Here’s the issue: because the “form” in the Meetings link is not treated as a classic hubspot form (for reasons I don’t fully understand), it makes it very difficult to replicate the process with which we currently treat our inbound leads (team gets email notification of the Book a Demo form being filled out, the Book a Demo form triggers a Zapier notification integrated with Slack, lead who filled out “Book a Demo” form is categorized as an Inbound lead in Hubspot, etc). Also, the fact that this Meetings link is not a form in the normal sense makes it difficult to measure, use in lead scoring, or generate a list of contacts who have filled out that form). I’ve explored leveraging the “Last Meeting Booked” or “Last Meeting Booked Source” as possible solutions but have yet to figure this out entirely. I shall not quit until I’ve figured this out, but let's agree that there's a better way to make this go down.

8 Replies
hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

@grahamimmerman this is in the works!

grahamimmerman

woot! Any idea when this will roll out? I've already designed our new contact page and everything!

grahamimmerman
GabrielaC

We would love to know what page a meetings booking came from. I wish we could set a hidden field in the form to show that information.

CannabisBigData
Participant

Same concept, but we would like to do that for embedded forms.

olavers

We'd also like to pass data we've collected via hidden fields in a Meetings form.  We're a step closer now that they're HubSpot forms - thank you - but the hidden fields would allow us to replace ScheduleOnce.

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

Hey all! I'm thrilled to announce this is now live to everyone. Check out this update, especially #3. If there is any functionality you were still hoping to see that this does not cover, please post a new idea specific to that 🙂