HubSpot Ideas

jgarnaut

Trigger workflow based upon campaign interaction when campaign is linked to marketing email

Please create the ability to trigger workflow based on contact interaction with marketing email that's linked to a particular campaign. This will enable me to have a workflow that can change particular contact property fields based upon there interaction with a particular campaign that is linked to a marketing email.

The only current work around is selecting the individual emails as the trigger but this is problematic as I would need to updated the trigger settings every time i send an email.

9 Comentários
JenD
Participante

100% this needs to be added! I have a campaign that new marketing emails are being added to weekly with CTAs to content on our site. These marketing emails are targeting active lists so new contacts will also be added as they enter HS CRM. I want to create a workflow when the contact has clicked on 3 campaign emails, the trigger then sends a marketing email to push contacts for a demo request. With our current functionality, I have only 2 options: manually adding the new campaign emails to the workflow each week OR allowing ANY marketing email clicks. The latter won't help with attribution since they could be members of other lists & receiving other marketing emails. I want to target specific campaign marketing email activity. HELP!🙏

Otterbot
Colaborador(a)

Completely agree. The only option for tracking contact engagement w/ a series of newsletters (that all belong to the same campaign) is to individually add the emails to a list or workflow. 

NClay
Membro

Hubspot: Any update on adding this as a feature? This would be an incredibly valuable asset!

kassieteagarden
Membro

Ugh I was looking for this too. I hope it gets added soon! It would give us so much value if this was an option...

CHiggins-Walker
Membro

Bumping this as well - we have a current campign in which our sales wants to be notified when a contact included in a specific campaign completes certain activities such as form submissions. This would be really helpful to have.

MQuinn
Colaborador(a)

Yes! We need this as well. Has this been prioritized? 

IDumont
Membro

Bumping into this as well. We run monthly newsletters grouped in a campaign and would like a trigger on someone clicking on the newsletter (any month) rather than having to update the workflow every month. 

CMagnee
Membro

Yes, we also would like exclude people who received emails in one specific campaign. Thanks !

snaitken
Membro

This would be immensely helpful to us as well.