HubSpot Ideas

Shay

Trigger lead flow to appear based on link/button click

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 41 votes.

An example, provide a way to trigger the Leadin Popup Form to appear when a user clicks on a 'Download EBook' link in a blog post. If this is something you'd be interested in, please vote and leave a comment describing how you'd use this feature below.

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Delivered
May 24, 2023 07:28 AM

Hi all, so delighted to update this idea as "delivered"! HubSpot's new re-imagined CTAs tool including the functionality mentioned in this idea is now out to all Starer+ Marketing Hub and CMS customers. In order to check it out, go to Marketing Hub --> Lead Capture --> CTAs

In order to learn more about how to trigger a pop-up based on a button/link click take a look at the article below:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/ctas/triggering-pop-up-calls-to-action-on-button-click

May 02, 2023 04:03 AM

Hi all, you can now self-enrol into this beta if you're Marketing Hub or CMS Hub Starter+

Status atualizado para: In Beta
November 03, 2022 05:02 AM

April 12, 2017 02:35 AM

Thanks for your feedback @troelsfeodor! Out of interest, do you have one or two real world examples of where you'd use this on your website? We're looking to put together some validation for this feature and any examples you can provide are very useful 🙂 Feel free to DM meet too.

41 Comentários
troelsfeodor
Top colaborador(a)

This would add a new dimension of use cases for lead flows. Very useful

Shay
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Thanks for your feedback @troelsfeodor! Out of interest, do you have one or two real world examples of where you'd use this on your website? We're looking to put together some validation for this feature and any examples you can provide are very useful 🙂 Feel free to DM meet too.

wooqer
Membro

I have two pages on website where I have loads of content on market sector as well as on my product. I have a button where a reader can click and request all the content. I want to plug lead flow there.

troelsfeodor
Top colaborador(a)

@Shay it would for example be a blog post where we mention and link to a piece of content. Today I have to link to a another page with a form or add the form into the blog post. I would be nice to use a CTA button to link to a lead flow. 

E.g. on this page https://blog.churchdesk.com/how-to-create-a-successful-church-event

MicroData
Membro

Me and my company have been looking for this particular feature. And would appreciate it a lot!

michel_pilet
Membro

Totally agree with this idea. We would love for our 'Schedule a demo' button to trigger the Hubspot Marketing Lead From (which we have set up as a demo request form).

gamebenchjake
Participante

+1 for this, I actually setup a lead flow and a trigger link thinking that this was such a basic feature, it had to be included only to come across this feature request

mrkmcdo
Membro | Parceiro

+1 for this - use case would be a banner to a lead magnet running alongside a blog post. User clicks and enables the pop up lead flow.

Good alternative to intrusive timed or exit intent pop ups.

borlando
Membro

I have a page on my site for Office 365 Migration. I want a LINK to my Lead Flow for people to request our Office 365 Migration Planning guide. I don't want them to wait 7 secs for a popup to appear. Can you have a Link be created for a particular Lead Flow? If not, this would be a nice feature.

Barry

fiveacrerecords
Membro

I agree with everyone here. This wold make it exponentially more useful. We have a "Subscribe" button on the page and we want to use it to trigger the lead form from hubspot rather than the built-in form from squarespace.

borlando
Membro

I found a work around - not perfect. But you can "email" the document to someone and HubSpot then generated a unique short URL that will require an email address to open when used alone in a page. When clicked and filled in - the email is dumped in the CRM. You would need to emailed the party to get more information from them.

Barry

mpenn
Participante

This would be super helpful! I want to implement this on a landing page that advertises 3 different products/services we offer and that under each one there would be a "Get More Info" button that would trigger the Lead Flow.

matthewvaughn
Membro

I would use this as an email collection tool for when people downloaded our customer case studies or whitepapers. Create a lead flow popup that they enter their email then instantly directs them to the PDF.

rparikh42790
Membro

We have locations on our wesite that say "coming soon" and we want to start collecting leads for it.  If someone clicks on a button it pops open a lead capture. 

bendonahower
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

this is a great idea. there are some soft / secondary CTAs that don't need to go to a full blown landing page and a pop up form would be just fine.

Rotembtu
Participante

It would be great if you could add this feature of triggering a Lead Flow if a Contact has or has not consented. Then in a form, if a contact has not consented and sent the form we could remind him of the benefits of consenting and improve the number of leads that consent.

yangc93
Membro

Yes, please! How has this feature not been integrated yet? I was just trying to create a lead flow that would be triggered by a CTA. For my landing page I made a 'Contact Us' CTA that I would like to trigger a popup form (like a lead flow). The point of this so we don't have to redirect the user to a separate page and we don't have to throw a big, ugly form on our landing page. 

Stojke
Membro

Any news regarding this? Pretty annoying that I can't trigger my lead flow on button click...

jkw1
Membro

Yes! Please enable this feature for popup lead flows. A CTA button that opens up the popup form (for us we use a subscribe form) woud be very helpful! Or give me a regular form I can have behave this way! Love it! Thanks.

AleksA
Membro

Surprised how this hasn't been implemneted yet in HubSpot.

This is a super useful feature for short and downloadable content upgrades like checklists inside a blog article. Click on a call to action is something a lot of our visitors and leads do when they check out our page and you don't need always a dedicated landing page.