Trigger a sequence to enroll or unenroll automatically (Sales & Service Professional)
The ability to configure automatic enrollment and unenrollment for a sequence based on preset criteria.
Provide Professional tier customers with the ability to automatically trigger a sequence to enroll or unenroll based on different contact criteria or engagement.
This is now in public beta! View the flow here: https://share.getcloudapp.com/z8u1n51n
Details on existing functionality:
- You'll be able to create automation triggers from an individual sequence, that then create actions for that specfic sequence.
- EX: you'll be able to set a sequence to automatically enroll when a specific form has been submitted. Or you can set a sequence to unenroll when a specific page is viewed.
- The intial 'triggers' are 'Form submission' and 'Page view'
- We have chosen these triggers first because each are 'reactive' scenarios. Sequences in these scenarios can be built with a personalized/segemented scenario in mind, and would trigger one at a time
- We still strongly discourage any scenarios of 'proactive bulk automation' at all tiers. As we include new triggers and actions, we hope to be prudent in avoiding functionality that might directly or indirectly encourage this type of use: IE: Enrolling a large list of contacts into a sequence
- The actions are 'Enroll in sequence' and 'Unenroll from sequence'
- We currently have this functionality in a public beta. We will be taking in feedback through our internal channels during the beta for the couple of weeks, and will make this feature live without yet the addition of new triggers or actions.