Trigger Sequences from Meetings Cancellation

I run a Chiropractic business and one of the biggest problems we face is that when someone cancels an appointment/meeting there is no automated way to follow up with them. I thought/was told on sign up that i would be able to use sequences to automate this service. I'm really disappointed to see that this is currently possible as this was one of the main reasons I joined hubspot. 

What i need to happen is:

Triggor: someone cancels and appointment online/or i cancel it in office in response to an email/text/call

Action: a sequence is added to that persons profile

They are sent an email saying sorry to see you cancelled, you can rebook by following this link...

If no meeting is booked then another email is sent a few days later: 'we see you didn't manage to rebook, why is this etc'

If no appointment is booked after 10 days they are sent the 'break up email' 

If no appointment is booked - then the sequence closes, and their lead status is changed to inactive 

(They can then be targeted via social media, and can be added to the monthly emails from the practice) 

if at any point in this sequence the person makes an appointment then the sequence is ended. 

Please help!! 

HubSpot updates
Trigger Sequences from Meetings CancellationHubSpot Product Team
changed to: Idea Submitted
06-04-2018

Trigger Sequences from Meetings CancellationHubSpot Product Team
Re: Syncing meetings with sequence - changed to: Not Currently Planned
05-04-2017

10 Replies
CNC-Curt
New Contributor

I'm currently working on the same logic. Question though, how do they normally cancel their appointment? 

Hapticchiro
New Contributor

They normally cancel by doing it online by using my existing booking system, or they text/email in which case i delete the appointment for them. The reason I wanted to move from that one was for the same reason - there's no automatic way to follow that person up, or find out why they cancelled, and remind them to rebook. The hubspot sales team were pretty confident in telling me that hubspot was able to do this. 

I want to find a way to automatically follow up with people who don't currently have a meeting scheduled. Any ideas? What does your business do? 

THANKS 

CNC-Curt
New Contributor

We are a digital marketin agency and I'm working on automating our new client onboarding process. I'm trying to make it automated including sending out a custom meeting invite which is dependent on who needs to be on the call (which service/department the new client is signing up for). 

What I've found which may or may not help you, is that there are automatic HubSpot specific back end property tags that are applied when someone schedules a meeting using their Sales Pro feature. Possibly even when something that is integrated with HubSpot schedules a meeting. 

Take a look at those contact properties under property history and do a test when you unsubscribe and see what properties are changed. You may be able to create a workflow around those changes. 

RealtyButler
Occasional Contributor

I see what you are mentioned CNC Curt for property history. Unfortunately, when I use the "Last Meeting Booked" property in my templates, it only shows the date, not the time. Is there a way for the time to show up as well? 

CNC-Curt
New Contributor

Not sure. The time shows up for me. Use the combination of Last Meeting Booked and Last Activity Date. 

RealtyButler
Occasional Contributor

Hi Curt

Really? when I use both of those all I get are two dates. I don't get a date and time. Do you have a screenshot of what your template looks like? Does it make a different if I'm in Sales or Marketing side for the template? 

CNC-Curt
New Contributor

Not sure the template you're looking at. I'm referring to the Contact Property. 

RealtyButler
Occasional Contributor

Yes. If i look at contact property the info is there. But if i try to use either one of those properties in an email template (say to send as a reminder of a meeting taking place) only the date populates, not the time. 

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Not Currently Planned

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Idea Submitted