HubSpot Ideas

aeto

Translation of product

I am a bit shocked, I am new in Hubspot and I start to using products and I realize that there is no translation for product, I have to create duplicates in particular language.

Strange

27 Replies
brandREACH
Contributor | Diamond Partner

+1

PatRav
Participant

Agreed!

I do have the same issue and voted for your idea.

Ormerianer
Participant

Indeed. This is a pain.

fossejc

Would love to have this feature !

csaindon

Same issue here! Everything in HubSpot should have this feature of translation. We should be able to choose the language and the translation required when we create a product or property.

GHuraux

Hello,

It would be great to be able to translate line items and other properties of products and quotes in multiple languages for customers to see based on their preferred language.

MSchmidl
Participant

+1

JFESSY

++++1 big issue for us too

dominik
Participant

We would also need this feature! Also different prices for different regions!

HViv

Indeed, since Hubspot allow the translation of a quote in various languages, why not allowing us to add translation of our product names and descriptions???

TBuckinx1

Must have for a company operating in Europe!

i10s

This should be a must.

SViglione

+4

PBaronnat

I agree! I was before on a previous software to do my quotations and it was easier to just say "english template" and everything was translated in english. 

Smuli
Participant

Needed asap. And since there are multiple currencies already, this should be a no-brainer. 

MFischer
Participant | Platinum Partner

A must have!!

For companies from Switzerland or companies who sell to different market places it's absolutely crucial to provide product information in different languages.

Currently, one product per language would need to be created in HubSpot. This is cumbersome and also very confusing.
A translation option for products is therefore urgently desired.

Smuli
Participant

Yes exactly. And when you have integrated your ERP -> (delivery and invoicing included) to Hubspot, multiple products per language are not an option. 

mprichodko
Participant

This is crucial!

eologix

+1

froettgen
HubSpot Employee

+1