HubSpot Ideas

HridaySarma

Traffic Analytics Reporting

The pages report provided under Traffic Analytics is not feasible to add within Dashboard. It will be great if we add the feature to add the pages analytics reports inside Dashboard which will save a lot of time for the management from going inside the Traffic Analytics to check the performance of the pages if the same can be added on Dashboard

3 Replies
NadiraFant
Participant | Diamond Partner

I agree, I would like to be able to see certain web traffic analytics ona micro level for our users who visit our webpages. We'd like to know more information on an individual experience. For example, how much time a person has spent on a page or What are the bounce rate  rates of this individual based on otheir page views -- what are the exists? This would be helpful for us to target individual contacts on our workflows

ShamashA
Participant

Yes! So many useful reports in the Analytics tools, such a shame it's not possible to add them to a dashboard. For example the Sources analytics which includes a great overview of the performance of each channel in a nice table with sessions, contacts and conversion rates for each source. But if i press the Save as report button, I can only save the graph and not the table view.

The same is of course true for other analytics (found in emails, forms, pages and elsewhere). Would be great to have the option to save ANY section of metrics or graphs as a report. Also if you dig into a report, e.g. the Paid social source to save a report on that specific source.

Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 10.53.59.png

Allie_
Participant

Yeah we definitley need this on our team! As ShamashA mentioned, I would really like to be able to put this table (or individual totals from this table) on a dashboard. It is really limiting to only have a graph