HubSpot Ideas

fcasal

Tracking time in HubSpot Projects

Hi, 

We´re currently considering stop using TeamWork since HubSpot has its own project management tool. But we´re finding it difficult due to the lack of a built-in time tracker.

So I wonder if HubSpot have thought about implementing some kind of time tracking functionality on the projects tool. And, in the meanwhile, I wonder if is there any API integration or way to link tasks from HubSpot Projects to a time tracking app like Harvest or similar app.

Thanks in adavance.

Fran

12 Comentarios
CarolineLB
Miembro

I would love this functionality to be added so we can stop using Wrike.

Javelin
Miembro

I'd love this to so I continue to have everything in one place.

scastro_76
Miembro

I agree. We currently are using TW to track our time but it would be so great if we could track time on tasks directly within HubSpot's task system. Please please add a timer within the tasks section! 🙂 

mcdellanesta
Colaborador

Great Idea. Should anyone have any news or recent feedback on this topic please post it here, I would love to see this implemented

SheenaHopper
Miembro | Partner

Has anyone had any updates to this? 

I'm currently looking to move from Jira (which I integrate Toggle) to Project in Hubspot but need a time tracker.

Thanks

Sheena

miikkaj
Participante

Yes Please (both for time tracking and Projects API)! This would solve a big issue for us 🙂

smarcher18
Colaborador

Big upvote from our team in Germany.

We would like to track time, not just on projects, but on the Company-level. We have tiers of customers that receive different engagement from our support and success teams. The ability to track time would allow us to see which customers of ours by type, geography, and products require the most support. This also affects our ability to upsell premium support.

JPowell1
Participante

Definitely a missing feature currently!

jschmid
Participante

I would love this, too!
Also – we get quite a few complaints from prospects missing exactly this built in time tracking.

Would be a huge improvement!
Thanks

CPenner19
Miembro

Would love the ability for team members to log into a deal and track their time worked on it.

JanWandrey
Miembro

Time tracking is essential to us. We really need time tracking within Hubspot and it would follow the Hubspot-spirit.

MCharles
Miembro

was this ever done?