HubSpot Ideas

EricRiehl

Tracking Reddit Ads

With Reddit being a fast growing social network, and a popular medium to run ads on, I suggest the ability to track Reddit ads, in the "Ads" section - similar to the tracking of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google ads. 

Tracking performance, as well as Contacts driven, would be helpful.

8 Replies
BiancaB

I agree, also this would be good as Reddit Ads are not available to buy from every country, so an integration with HubSpot could solve this.

DHannay

I agree too. Reddit ads is an increasing part of our social spend. Also Twitter ads. Please add the ability to connect these and add these pixels and track in HubSpot.

niels_linbit
Participant

agreed - or just some work-around for the time being would be great - right now there is a black hole between reddit ad clicks and hubspot traffic analytics ...

BMartin5

Even syncing with piesync would be great please. 

JDeacon

Two years on from this idea being posted and I also think this is needed!

Jungch2

Reddit pls!

Al_Qudo
Participant

Absolutely agree. We need Reddit Ads inside Campaigns to make HubSpot Marketing the real one-stop shop for our paid campaigns. Without it, we are forced to use external tools. The more external tools we use, the more we are pulled away from HubSpot, leading to time and money wasted, and tons of frustration. Not just when it comes to setting up and activating campaigns, but also for measurement. I appreciate we could attempt a connection with other tools, but once again, that solution really defeats the purpose of HubSpot as the one-stop-shop. I believe that we deserve Reddit Ads integration as it's basically 2023.

AlexDwane

Tracking Reddit ads in the ads section would look much more logical, simpler, and accessible to all users. Especially since other social networks have done it in a similar way, why complicate it?