HubSpot Ideas

wingydingy

Track contact's browser language as web analytics property - for email language segmentation

I work for an international company that caters to people that prefer to be emailed to in their own languages. But there is not a way for Hubspot to detect what language the contact prefers right now, unless it's asked in a form. 

Can Hubspot's cookie gather info about the contact's browser language? It already fulls the IP country, so why not this too?

Intercom pulls this browser language data since forever so I'm surprise Hubspot doesn't already pull this data.

6 Comentarios
SUCP
Colaborador

+1

MarthaHdez
Participante

This is such a needed feature, emailing my prospects and leads in their preferred language plays a key role in the success of my campaigns!

ikeskes
Miembro

Excellente idée. 

J'adhére à cette idée car nous avons actuellement le même besoin. Nos utilisateurs finaux peuvent avoir plusieurs nationalités et il n'est pas possible de détecter la langue sur Hubspot pour leur répondre avec la bonne langue de nos mails

ViriyaR
Miembro

Agreed, or if it could have workaround to get user preferred lanuguage

AGonzalez24
Miembro | Partner nivel Platinum

Hi,

I would like to set up a workflow for sorting the language of the user (for example: browser) in order to sort them out each user matching with the proper saler. How it might be possible?

I have just voted as well. The international clients which deals with some call center / salers needs this feature

ADzapo
Participante

Yes, please, really useful feature!  We'd like the system to recognize the customer's browser language and based on that information, to automatically populate a ticket property "Language", as we'd like to automatize as many actions as possible.