HubSpot Ideas

Josh_C

Track clicks on landing pages

Tracking clicks on a landing page is not currently available. This should be a default feature. You can track clicks on an email, but not a landing page? I know we can track CTAs and form submissions, but if there are other clickable events on a landing page, HubSpot should have no problem tracking and reporting on them. Seems like the most obvious thing to include on a page builder. Shocked it's not default.

36 Replies
mmarcinkowska

Looking for the same

JZavadska

This is an absolutely needed feature. 

kendrakeenan

Upvote x1,000! This feature is crucial.

Yupvoted
HubSpot Employee

This is really crucial to have! While we can use CTA to track, there are additional steps and managing multiple CTAs is not realistic to this and it will be great if we can just have the information displayed to us directly on the Performance Page of individual tracking pages. 

RMendis

How is this not available in HubSpot? Just unbeliveable.

c_rouhani

pretty surprised we dont already have this! Please add this feature!!!

ClaireRaymond
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Seems crazy that this isn't a standard feature...

susandoucet

I completely agree. I'm trying to follow thorugh on some landing page analytics now, and clicks should be a default metric shown in HubSpot.

BMcDaniel4

This is an absurd oversight... why would I not want to track what links are clicked? So much for being the 'superior' options.

jdailey

I have been attempting to research workaround options and 100% agree that this should be a standard available feature as a default metric on the pefromance tab of the HubSpot landing pages. This needs to be available as part of all plans, not just at the enterprise level. 

lfontana
HubSpot Employee

Upvoting this. 

amsteiner
Participant

Yes please!! As a user my expectation is that landing/website page performance detail pages should look similar to what HubSpot has in Marketing Email. I don't have any expectation that click data will be tied to user data in 100% of cases -- as with email -- but even seeing click data in aggregate will lend insights into user behaviour and help inform any pain points and optimize the experience overall.

I know very well that I can use Google and such to get at this kind of data, but 1. we all know that's more painful and 2. I'm at a small org now but even at bigger orgs, there are always going to be stakeholders that want this data and don't know how to get it and need a marketer (me) to do it for them. This functionality would add a lot of value and save labour hours overall. 

Thanks/sorry to ramble! 

TChua

+1. This should be standard.

JMcGowan0

We need this feature!

IToma

Yes, looking to be able to report on links clicked to external urls within landing pages

ADeSante27
Participant

Chiming in on this as well since I've just experienced this friction point. Not sure how this isn't a standard optic when it's available for email marketing. The only walk around I can see is, unless you have a form submission, use a HubSpot CTA, and create an active list of contacts that have clicked any on your page. This will only populate HubSpot contacts unless they have converted previously. 

NJones46

Absolutely need this.

BChipka

We need this feature. Using CTAs for everything just doesn't make sense. 

ZChurney3
Contributor

I am a bit blown away that clicks are not currently tracked on Landing Pages. CTAs are spotty anyway and the organization causes issues. We add buttons onto Landing Pages and other elements that visitors click so this should be a default feature. I really hope this is changed ASAP because this is really needed.

KChase18

Preach