HubSpot Ideas

isabelgendron

Track Email Client Types

Mailchimp has a feature that gives you stats of the top email clients your contacts are reading your emails in. This is very helpful for formatting and prioritizing optimization for different email clients; for example, Outlook is a nightmare for CSS spacing and if I knew that a large majority of our contacts were using it (which I suspect), I would focus more energy on that design process, whereas if a negligable amount of contacts were using Outlook, I would make it less of a priority. Thanks!

mailchimp email clients.JPG

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
April 30, 2020 08:40 AM

Hi All,

Thanks for your comments on the idea. This isn't planned for development in the next quarter. For transparency and clarity, I'm updating this issue to 'Not currently planned' for the time being. We will re-evaluate in the future and we will update this idea if anything changes. Please feel free to upvote and continue to leave feedback on this thread.

54 Comentários
CZimmerman2
Membro

Currently I can see this: 

CZimmerman2_0-1633021694814.png

But I want to be able to click into each client type and see which recipients are using each type. 

nlafakis
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

I sincerely hope that this topic comes up at #HubSpotInbound2021...

rdolan
Membro

Now with Apple's new privacy features, it would be helpful to be able to segment contacts by email client!

EricEP
Membro

I was looking if this's available, and just found it's not! What a shame, c'mon guys, you can do it 🙂

gmalfroy
HubSpot Employee

With the recent Apple IOS15 update, the value of this list capability in HubSpot has increased dramatically. Being able to isolate Apple users from a reporting perspective would be very valuable.

nlafakis
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Bump till replied to 🤣

Msyvrais
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

We can see this email by email so why can't we see that information in general average across all marketing emails?

PLippens
Participante

Would love to be able to filter users according to their email client - very relevant to us as an IT-provider!

camillaanderson
Membro

This would be very beneficial to us. Generic information like this Hubspot article about global email clients are not relevant to the industry I work in (education). We have anecdotal information that the majority of our recipients use a desktop PC so probably use Outlook, but assumptions are not good enough when we're trying to design effective, accessible, delightful communications with our clients and prospects.

Please, please introduce this feature soon!! 

GAndrews
Membro

Yes please implement this. 

JHaenisch
Membro

We would like to know the top email clients of all of our campaigns and subscribers not just on an individual email campaign basis.

MoreLeadsPlz
Participante

I am excited to bump this feature on its upcoming 5th anniversary of being requested. I encourage fellow marketers on this thread to do the same.

usernamehubspot
Participante

Wow, 3 years, 120 upvotes and no action... and your competitor has the feature for years? Embarassing! Come on Hubspot get on it. 

This simple feature will allow us to resend fixed emails whenever an error is found in a certain client. 

Genuinely can't believe this isn't possible while at the same time it was requested years ago. 

JLegate0
Participante

Incredibly useful.