HubSpot Ideas

CGackle

Track Changes Made to Line Items on Deals

I would like to be able to see property history for line items on deals.  Deletions, additions, changes in pricing, terms, etc..  Being able to view this information and see how a deal evolves would be very beneficial to our sales team. 

5件のコメント
jgillan
メンバー

Yes 100% tracking changes with line items through property history would be super useful. It seems it's being logged as you can set up workflows to see changes to line item properties so this data must be somewhere. Similarly would like line item based workflows. 

KHartleyDev
メンバー

I'd love any kind of step in this direction. We had an issue where someone changed some SKUs on some deals and we cannot see who changed them, when they were changed, or what they were before. I thought to use a property history report, but that doesn't work either since these are product properties and line items are treated as some weird, in between thing.

CKort
メンバー

I would love to be able to see line items history to hold the right people acountible for mistakes. 

Clayton71
投稿者

Absolutely, having a detailed property history for line items on deals is a fantastic idea and can provide valuable insights to your sales team. Being able to track changes such as deletions, additions, pricing adjustments, and modifications in terms or quantities is crucial for understanding how a deal evolves over time. This feature would not only enhance transparency but also facilitate better decision-making and communication within your sales team.

Moreover, the ability to know when someone deletes a line item or changes quantities on line items within each deal can be particularly useful also. This level of visibility ensures that any alterations made to the deal are documented and accessible, which can be helpful in maintaining a clear record of the deal's history and resolving any potential disputes or misunderstandings.

BBarany
メンバー

This is such a basic tracking, and so important. I wonder why it is not possible and why it has to be made through an  API call...