Track Account User Activity Tracking

Would like the ability to view the account log-in activity of our Sales and Marketing users. Currently we have no way of knowing whether someone is logging into the system and using it or not. 

HubSpot updates
Track Account User Activity TrackingHubSpot Product Team
changed to: Delivered
3 weeks ago

Track Account User Activity TrackingHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Beta
11-05-2019

Hi everyone,

There are a couple different ideas mentioned among the comments here, and I believe we should have some good news for you on each. 

1) Last login - We're opening a beta for Pro & Enterprise customers that shows Last Login information in User Settings. If you would like access please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/PQvL8N5iyL2eL9Sb6

2) Sales Activity reporting - We've recently released a new Sales Productivity Report (in Reports > Analytics Tools > Sales Productivity) that shows all activities by user. For any feedback on that report, feel free to respond via the feedback tool on that page, or by emailing me at lars (at) hubspot.com 

3) Audit log - While we don't have a full audit log available today, this is something that our team is looking at and is being planned.

Best,

Lars

For any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out (email listed above).

Track Account User Activity TrackingCommunity Manager
04-06-2017

Hey @Pippa I"ve merged your feature request with the one above, so that all comments are votes are kept in the same place. If you Kudo the post above you can add to the vote count - thanks!

77 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Delivered

cursu
Regular Contributor

Congrats @Lars ! Works great!

yatishm
Top Contributor

Great - Thanks Lars. Glad to have been able to see this through to this. Does this mean it is no more in Beta and is live and no bugs?

lastoia4761
Occasional Contributor

Yay!!! Thank you.

kah0621mi
New Contributor

Super!  This will help a lot to gauge adoption and training.  Congrats @Lars !

darmlinatchaos
Occasional Contributor

Awesomesauce! You da man @Lars Thank you!

Compuware
Top Contributor

Thank you very much!Smiley Very Happy @Lars can you provide the information as to how we can now access this information? (Sorry if I have overlooked in the chain)