HubSpot Ideas

Compuware

Track Account User Activity Tracking

Would like the ability to view the account log-in activity of our Sales and Marketing users. Currently we have no way of knowing whether someone is logging into the system and using it or not. 

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Delivered
September 13, 2023 08:49 AM

HubSpot now has a Centralized Audit Log of User Actions 😀

Enterprise tier Super Admins can view a centralized audit log of their users’ actions such as:

• who deleted X record?

• who changed Y asset?

Starter and Professional tier customers can view a centralized log of all security and login activity taken by users.

CTA
Any feedback, such as any actions not yet covered in the Audit Log, please tell us using the purple feedback button at the bottom right when viewing the Audit Log (linked above) - it comes directly to our team building out this feature

Status atualizado para: In Beta
February 08, 2023 08:49 AM

Hi HubSpotters!

Wanted to update here (I know the OG post dates a long while back) since we've just released a new feature into public beta that relates to this ask.

What’s New

Centralised Audit Log of User Actions // Loom walkthrough 

Enterprise tier Super Admins can view a centralised audit log of their users’ actions such as:
  • who deleted X record? 

• who changed Y asset? 

CTA
Any and all feedback, such as any actions not yet covered in the Audit Log, please tell us using the purple feedback button at the bottom right when viewing the Audit Log - it comes directly to our team building out this feature

😀

Status atualizado para: Delivered
November 13, 2019 03:04 PM

Status atualizado para: In Beta
November 05, 2019 12:27 PM

Hi everyone,

There are a couple different ideas mentioned among the comments here, and I believe we should have some good news for you on each. 

1) Last login - We're opening a beta for Pro & Enterprise customers that shows Last Login information in User Settings. If you would like access please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/PQvL8N5iyL2eL9Sb6

2) Sales Activity reporting - We've recently released a new Sales Productivity Report (in Reports > Analytics Tools > Sales Productivity) that shows all activities by user. For any feedback on that report, feel free to respond via the feedback tool on that page, or by emailing me at lars (at) hubspot.com 

3) Audit log - While we don't have a full audit log available today, this is something that our team is looking at and is being planned.

Best,

Lars

For any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out (email listed above).

April 06, 2017 01:57 AM

Hey @Pippa I"ve merged your feature request with the one above, so that all comments are votes are kept in the same place. If you Kudo the post above you can add to the vote count - thanks!

82 Comentários
NathanR3d
Membro

We have had a similar requirement arise internally. We have new users who have been given carefully selected access to contacts and vital information. We would love the ability to report on what information they view and more importantly change in a central place without having to know the record already and manually check (the only current way to do so I believe). 

MKlaunch
Membro

Why can't I search by user?  You can do this on Salesforce...

mishab71
Membro

We need an audit trail showing user activity. Someone on our team deleted a contact list...I need to know who did it and when.

jewsbur0
Participante

@roisinkirby, any updates on this since the idea was submitted? We're running Hubspot across quite a big team and multiple departments and really need to know who's been using and who hasn't.

tkachukp
Membro

Yes. Looking for a lead timer and lead reply time report per salesperson.

khart1
Participante

Our management team would like to ensure we are getting ROI with Hubspot. Need to be able to show that users are logging in and using the features. It's going to be hard to keep using hubspot if I can't show value. Please add this feature ASAP. I'm surprised to see this idea was posted in 2016 and even a simple login tracker has yet to be implemented at the end of 2018.

Tom_Haywood
Membro

Such a needed feature especially with a system that every form of a contacts information.

zmadrigal
Membro

How can we manage a team of sales, customer support or other functions without knowing their activity? This should be a standard management function....

AlexBeaulieu01
Membro

I agree!  I was recently asked by my Boss to provide him with a Daily Report of all my activities.  

Basically, An Account User/Team Timeline. With the ability to pull up any user record and have the option to view all activity or filter by type.  

This feature is available in a Contact's Timeline (see image below), should be fairly simple to accomplish the same as an Account User/Team Timeline.  

2019-01-09_14-42-47.jpg

Thanks 

Membro

How do you export this data to create a report?

Compuware
Top colaborador(a)
cursu
Colaborador(a)

Agreed. We need some last login date for users. there is no way to see at a glance who is using the system and who does not.

Also if a user doesn't manually add a comment or change a status on a contact - there is no way they actually saw the lead. if the 'view date' is known we can run reports on time to view a lead, follow up atc. based on the assign date.This data is probably there (server side) just not exposed for us to see.

Holly
Membro

I concur with this idea, we need to purge our Account Users for keeping our site secure and we are unable to track those who do not use it and no longer need access to the site. If we could get this feature implemented to run a report on or a time stamp of the last login, that would be stellar. Taking the proper precautions to clean up user unused accounts could potentially prevent security issues. Please make this a feature HubSpot! 

darmlinatchaos
Participante

Yes, please! Used this very effectively in SFDC...and would help for HubSpot as well. 

kah0621mi
Membro

Wish to vote YES for this feature.  Our management team wants to keep track of who is using the platform and how often.  Salesforce.com (SFDC) has this feature - last log in date/time BUT HubSpot could enhance the feature by providing the last 5 times (date/time) the user used the platform.  Gives management/admins the ability to see how often the platform is used.   For example, we would consider upgrading users to a paid user if we knew they were using the platform often.  Those who only log in once in a while, not so much.

PLEASE ADD AND SOON!

teggena
Participante

I'll pile on here.    I am desperately seeking how I can monitor basic user activity: 

- number of time a prospect was initially contacted via physican cold call, phone, or email per user per timeframe 

- number of follow-ups per prospect by phone, email, or in person by user per time frame 

- number of such total touchpoints per prospect 

I need to be able to track basic measures: 

- "how many phone calls did Billy make last week?" 

- "how many follow ups did Pam do yesterday?" 

- "how many initial/first contacts (email, phone, physican) did Kenny do on Monday?"   

- "how many emails, phone calls, physical meetings have we done with Prospect X?"   

- "how many initial/first contacts to prospects did Tim do last week?" 

- "how many phone call follow-ups did Pat do last week?" 

- "how many in-person follow-ups did Jerry do last month?"

Then, I could get into the analytics of:

- "what follow up method is the most effective to close:   phone, email, in-person?"  

- "how many phone calls does it take to schedule a meeting?" 

- "how many follow-ups should be done before passing on the prospect?"   

This request was submitted in 2016.   It's sad think it's been 2.5 years and no progress.    If anyone knows how any of my requests can be accomplished, please let me know.    

For the HubSpot product team, how about a comment on the timeline?   And, if I am using the product wrong, am missing a feature, or just an **bleep**, please let me know.    

Tim 

mgoswick
Colaborador(a)

Hi @teggena

It appears no one has responded to your questions here (although a HubSpot rep may have reached out) so I'll take a stab at it in hopes that if it doesn't help you, it can help someone else. 

Most of what you are looking for is available, although in different areas of the tool and are available at different subscription levels. Most of these questions should be answerable from the "Productivity" dashboard, which is included with sales or service starter, or with any professional or enterprise subscription. Alternatively, you can add the "Reporting" add-on to any subscription, which will allow you to build custom reports. As long as all of these activities are tracked in HubSpot by the user (which would then assign that user to the activity, you can build a report on activities. So you should be able to report on :

- number of time a prospect was initially contacted via physician cold call, phone, or email per user per timeframe 

- number of follow-ups per prospect by phone, email, or in person by user per time frame 

- number of such total touchpoints per prospect 

Further, depending on how you've set up your call and meeting types, you should be able to answer: 

- "how many phone calls did Billy make last week?" 

- "how many follow ups did Pam do yesterday?" 

- "how many initial/first contacts (email, phone, physican) did Kenny do on Monday?"   

- "how many emails, phone calls, physical meetings have we done with Prospect X?"   

- "how many initial/first contacts to prospects did Tim do last week?" 

- "how many phone call follow-ups did Pat do last week?" 

- "how many in-person follow-ups did Jerry do last month?"

However, this is dependent on how you have set up HubSpot to track these activities. I believe custom call and meeting types are part of all levels. Even if you don't have a pro subscription, the basic sales subscription includes the "productivity" dashboard that should also be able to answer these questions without having to build custom reports.

You can find more information on productivity reporting here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/dashboard/report-on-team-productivity?KBOpenTab

and find more information about custom reporting here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/create-custom-reports

Hope this helps. 

Ratchet_Packet
Membro

To **bleep** with being able to see salespeople's productivity, we are very, very concerned that with GDPR crossing the Atlantic and the new California Consumer Privacy Act, we could face serious legal consequences by not being able to effectively prevent, detect and report breaches to authorities in a timely manner

By not offering the basic ability to monitor who is logging into our platform, Hubspot is failing to acting ethically and responsibly in an age of data privacy and security.  Hubspot CRM platform houses a massive amount of personal data and they are putting every one of their customers at risk of a breach by not giving admins the basic ability monitor log data on user accounts. 

The ability to monitor user sessions by IP address and location and the ability to filter IP addresses and require multifactor autehentification needs to be a standard feature offered to all hubspot customers NOW!  No more idea forums!!

Please, everyone on this thread join me in writing to Gavin Newsom and other legistators in California to insist that companies like Hubspot give their customers the tools necessary to secure and protect customers' data so we can all avoid tons of lawsuits!  

enzilimp
Participante

A very simple report to supervise our teams hours and productivity.

Name of user, log in time and date and timeline of activities on CRM.

we have a home office day and we would like to see what time they are logging in. How many hours are they putting in and also what exactly have they done on that day. Should be like a timeline of activity for each user. 

amousinho
Membro

Hi, our company also needs to have an report with the account log-in activity of our Sales and Marketing users.

This is a feature that the application needs to have to be possible to do access control. It's a security feature.