Track Account User Activity Tracking

Would like the ability to view the account log-in activity of our Sales and Marketing users. Currently we have no way of knowing whether someone is logging into the system and using it or not. 

HubSpot updates
Track Account User Activity TrackingHubSpot Product Team
changed to: Delivered
Wednesday

Track Account User Activity TrackingCommunity Manager
04-06-2017

Hey @Pippa I"ve merged your feature request with the one above, so that all comments are votes are kept in the same place. If you Kudo the post above you can add to the vote count - thanks!

Track Account User Activity TrackingHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Beta
a week ago

Hi everyone,

There are a couple different ideas mentioned among the comments here, and I believe we should have some good news for you on each. 

1) Last login - We're opening a beta for Pro & Enterprise customers that shows Last Login information in User Settings. If you would like access please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/PQvL8N5iyL2eL9Sb6

2) Sales Activity reporting - We've recently released a new Sales Productivity Report (in Reports > Analytics Tools > Sales Productivity) that shows all activities by user. For any feedback on that report, feel free to respond via the feedback tool on that page, or by emailing me at lars (at) hubspot.com 

3) Audit log - While we don't have a full audit log available today, this is something that our team is looking at and is being planned.

Best,

Lars

For any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out (email listed above).

77 Replies
ag
New Contributor

Yes, please make this happen... how many more votes do we need? 

Cre8MusicAcad
New Contributor

We need to be able to see a report on response time. 

DMurphy1
Regular Contributor

Sounds like this idea has a lot of support. Any word on if it is being worked on? 

Compuware
Top Contributor

Nope. Not a peep.

Greg_Batenburg
Occasional Contributor

For our Sales KPIs, the missing key reports/filters on the contact property are:

1)  Elapsed time since last contacted

2)  Elapsed time since last lifecycle change

3)  Elapsed time since last deal created

With these 3 contact properties we could gain great insight into the contact owner's responsiveness via filtering the contact list and creating a report on the sales dashboard.

Occasional Contributor

I completely agree. It's important for every organization to understand how well is the tool being used by their teams and if their investment in licenses are effective.

Nbrooks101
Occasional Contributor

+1 for needing lead response time, especially by specific list membership so we can track time to first response on inbound leads. Any word on if this feature is being worked on? 

mrapolla
New Contributor

Is there any word on this feature? 

It would be helpful to see an activity page on our user's so we can tell who they are corresponding with, calls they're taking, deals, etc

jimhardaway
Occasional Contributor

So far no repsonse that I have seen and I havent been told if there is an update.  I really wish they would fix this deficiency.

Compuware
Top Contributor

Still no word