HubSpot Ideas

Compuware

Track Account User Activity Tracking

Would like the ability to view the account log-in activity of our Sales and Marketing users. Currently we have no way of knowing whether someone is logging into the system and using it or not. 

82 Commentaires
arihn
Membre

We also need reporting functionality that will allow us to see usage/productivity metrics for our Marketing and Sales team. 

It is very frustrating to see that this request has been made over, and over, and over since 12/2016 with no action from HubSpot. What's worse is that it seems to be the case for most of the forum posts I come across for features that I'm looking for.  Immediately before I started researching this particular topic, I ran into the same situation in a different post that contains hundreds of requests to make it possible to A/B test emails in workflows. Seems like a company with such a massive investment in R&D should be able to move the chains on requests like this?

Sigh...

BobBalm1
Contributeur

Would also like to give this my upvote. 

My specific use case: inherited an instance where everyone and their dog has a user account, and a lot of people in the field are requesting one for menial tasks. I'd like to clean the user database up a bit, but I have no way of understanding which accounts are still in active use and which aren't. 

As a HS adminstrator, I'd like to be able to see recent activity of accounts so I can determine if their HS accounts are still required or just cluttering up space. 

yatishm
Contributeur de premier rang

This is another feature I think would benefit the usage of Hubspot. We can report on Sales and all users as well.

We would like to use the Hubspot User type as a property for a few cases for Contacts and Companies. BUT Some users would need to be in the dropdown list but may not necessarily need to login to Hubspot. Also as a Security measure, and to audit or investigate user activity.

Thanks in advance 🙂

rociomenor
Participant

It´s very important when you have external teams or partners.

Mariafilipe
Membre

For us it's also essential to be able to check which user edited/deleted an item. On lists, pages, blogs, emails etc, we can see that attribution on edits, but once the item is deleted we need to contact support to get the timestamp of deletion but the info regarding the user who deleted is not available.

ccivit
Membre

Please take this into dev stage. It's a basic feature for correct governance. IMO productivity features are not that important... should include at least:

• User logins
  • Any new or edited field in any object in the CRM
  • Export all data or specific user/team data as CSV
  • Only accessible for superadmin users

Thank you!

munderwood
HubSpot Employee

It would be extremely helpful if Admins and SuperAdmins had the ability to audit user interactions such as Log in and out times, How many contacts,deals,companies were created, deleted, modified broken down by user for a given time period. Optiomally weekly, monthly, annually.

-M.Underwood

MarkBoulter
Participant

Is there any feedback as to whether this is on the roadmap?  Its such important information for us...

kah0621mi
Membre

HubSpot -- I agree with @MarkBoulter, what is the status of this request?  It has been a on this User Board since 2017?

Statut mis à jour : In Beta
Lars
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi everyone,

There are a couple different ideas mentioned among the comments here, and I believe we should have some good news for you on each. 

1) Last login - We're opening a beta for Pro & Enterprise customers that shows Last Login information in User Settings. If you would like access please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/PQvL8N5iyL2eL9Sb6

2) Sales Activity reporting - We've recently released a new Sales Productivity Report (in Reports > Analytics Tools > Sales Productivity) that shows all activities by user. For any feedback on that report, feel free to respond via the feedback tool on that page, or by emailing me at lars (at) hubspot.com 

3) Audit log - While we don't have a full audit log available today, this is something that our team is looking at and is being planned.

Best,

Lars

For any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out (email listed above).

Statut mis à jour : Delivered
Lars

cursu
Contributeur

Congrats @Lars ! Works great!

yatishm

Great - Thanks Lars. Glad to have been able to see this through to this. Does this mean it is no more in Beta and is live and no bugs?

lastoia4761
Contributeur

Yay!!! Thank you.

kah0621mi
Membre

Super!  This will help a lot to gauge adoption and training.  Congrats @Lars !

darmlinatchaos
Participant

Awesomesauce! You da man @Lars Thank you!

Compuware

Thank you very much!Smiley très heureux @Lars can you provide the information as to how we can now access this information? (Sorry if I have overlooked in the chain)

Ida
Membre

I really like this idea as it can be handy at times.

BHjaltason
Participant

Is there currently any way of getting the last active time for owners through an api call? The Owners API gives me the time owner last updated his details, but I would like to get last active time.

Statut mis à jour : In Beta
ASykes

Hi HubSpotters!

Wanted to update here (I know the OG post dates a long while back) since we've just released a new feature into public beta that relates to this ask.

What’s New

Centralised Audit Log of User Actions // Loom walkthrough 

Enterprise tier Super Admins can view a centralised audit log of their users’ actions such as:
  • who deleted X record? 

• who changed Y asset? 

CTA
Any and all feedback, such as any actions not yet covered in the Audit Log, please tell us using the purple feedback button at the bottom right when viewing the Audit Log - it comes directly to our team building out this feature

😀