HubSpot Ideas

Compuware

Track Account User Activity Tracking

Would like the ability to view the account log-in activity of our Sales and Marketing users. Currently we have no way of knowing whether someone is logging into the system and using it or not. 

82 Comentários
Merit
Membro

We are new to Hubspot and it would be extremly helpful to have the ability to see the login acitvity during the implementation. 

jimhardaway
Membro

I agree 100%!

theScott
Top colaborador(a)

This idea is definitely needed in order to effectively assess the KPIs of sales agents. Even a basic login history would be extremely helpful.

Zephyer1
Participante

Definetly need basic log-in history, asked for this feature before

tobiaspasma
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

Something like this used to be possible in the Content Home (like back in 2014). Also i would like to add that seeing a history of who changed settings (ie lists & workflows).

ctyger
Membro

Having a report we can customize and send an automated email to management would be extremely helpful. We find our users generating duplicate work because they have to create a list view of the activity so management can scan through them and see details, not just the amount of calls made.

Townsend
Participante

I'm an executive and also want to monitor the activity of all my users.  The Activity Dashboard is a good start, but I'm frustrated bc it only shows two lines worth of text from the "activity", which often isn't quite enough to tell what's really going on.  If only we could configure the number of lines it shows for each item on the dashboard - 3 or 4 lines would probably make a huge difference and include 98% of the useful info!

brutus99
Participante

We need to know which of our users are actually using the product - any kind of user activity report would do.

Lisanne
Participante

Hi,

My sales colleagues made their own created sequences in Hubspot Sales. I want to show the stats of only their own sequences on their individual dashboards.

So it would be great if I can create a custom report based on the sequences.

Thanks for upvoting this idea!

Greets, Lisanne

COReilly
Colaborador(a)

100% agree. Tracking users logins and activity would be very helpful in optimizing the CRM and giving managers more visibility into the activity of their team members.

ag
Membro

Yes, please make this happen... how many more votes do we need? 

Cre8MusicAcad
Membro

We need to be able to see a report on response time. 

DMurphy1
Colaborador(a)

Sounds like this idea has a lot of support. Any word on if it is being worked on? 

Compuware
Top colaborador(a)

Nope. Not a peep.

Greg_Batenburg
Participante

For our Sales KPIs, the missing key reports/filters on the contact property are:

1)  Elapsed time since last contacted

2)  Elapsed time since last lifecycle change

3)  Elapsed time since last deal created

With these 3 contact properties we could gain great insight into the contact owner's responsiveness via filtering the contact list and creating a report on the sales dashboard.

Membro

I completely agree. It's important for every organization to understand how well is the tool being used by their teams and if their investment in licenses are effective.

Nbrooks101
Membro

+1 for needing lead response time, especially by specific list membership so we can track time to first response on inbound leads. Any word on if this feature is being worked on? 

mrapolla
Participante

Is there any word on this feature? 

It would be helpful to see an activity page on our user's so we can tell who they are corresponding with, calls they're taking, deals, etc

jimhardaway
Membro

So far no repsonse that I have seen and I havent been told if there is an update.  I really wish they would fix this deficiency.

Compuware
Top colaborador(a)

Still no word