HubSpot Ideas

Compuware

Track Account User Activity Tracking

Would like the ability to view the account log-in activity of our Sales and Marketing users. Currently we have no way of knowing whether someone is logging into the system and using it or not. 

HubSpot Updates
Needs Detail
April 06, 2017 01:33 AM

Hey @Pippa thanks for posting! Could you please confirm what you mean by 'Productivty Data'? Do you mean user activity data in the CRM or another feature on the Sales / Marketing platforms?

82 Replies
RecruitNB

We upgraded for $200 p.m. (yearly plan) to the advanced reporting, I couldn't fully trial the reporting due to some trial day hickups - but I was expecting it to have the following basic sales reporting features. Please add the following reporting functions asap:

1. How many activities does a sales rep need to close a deal 

2. Funnel Analytics: the logic behind this feature is far from good. A deal needs to pass every stage in order to be registered in the funnel analytics. Please allow jumping over certain stages and still count deals in funnel report.

Thank you.

Pippa

Our senior management have specifically requested exports of our sales teams' productivity data (number of calls, emails, meetings) but Hubspot doesn't currently have this feature. Please please can you enable this!

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Pippa thanks for posting! Could you please confirm what you mean by 'Productivty Data'? Do you mean user activity data in the CRM or another feature on the Sales / Marketing platforms?

Pippa

Hi @roisinkirby yes I mean the number of calls, emails and meetings logged by each member of our sales team.

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @Pippa I"ve merged your feature request with the one above, so that all comments are votes are kept in the same place. If you Kudo the post above you can add to the vote count - thanks!

KellyMcGinnis

I would like to be able to manage and review activity by employee within Hubspot. We have weekly update meetings and discussing the number of meetings, phone calls, and emails are vital to managing productivity however the tool currently doesn't support a way to report against this.

happening44

We have hoped for an addition of the ability to customize "activities" (which currently only track "calls", "emails" and "meetings") that would be trackable within the Dashboard on the CRM (tallying the number of each of them over a given period of time.  As a company, we monitor the "activity" of each of our salespeople, and track more categories than just simply "email", "phone call" and "meeting".  We track #'s of cold calls in person, #'s of cold calls by phone, #'s of plant/clinic tours, #'s of retention phone calls, #'s of retention meetings, and #'s of sales meetings (maybe even another category or two).

Is this capability being considered at this point - as this would allow each company to track specifically the kinds of sales activities that are important to each specific company.  We currently track these things on a spreadsheet, along with a "comment" on each individual "activity" that a salesperson makes - causing time-wasting double entry. 

The ability to export those tallied numbers (per rep over a given period of time - say a month) into a CSV or Excel file format to report to upper management would be icing on the cake!!

Outside of that specific missing functionality, our recent migration to your CRM has proven to be a great decision!

BKendrick-FF
Member | Diamond Partner

Hi, I'm trying to streamline some activity reports for my team. We'd like to measure our connect rate for call activities, so we need the ability to create a view that filters based on:

1. Activity Type

2. Call Outcome

Currently, I have a custom view set up for "Last Contacted between [Date Range]," but that is inclusive for all types of Activities. Details for each call also have to be transcribed manually.

Since we have the ability to log certain types of activities and their outcomes on the Contact records, I figure the data is in there, but I'm not sure how to access it currently.

jennhh
Participant

We really need a feature like this. If we were to ever make a compelling argument for our entire organization to move into the SH sales tool, this feature is an absolute must. 

Melissa

Our senior management team has specifically requested reports on our teams' productivity data but Hubspot doesn't currently have this feature. Please, please can you enable this!

ais717

Please provide more flexible reporting options. Most importantly, every sales manager in the world needs to know quickly what messaging their reps are sending out. A basic reporting capability that would make this platform more effective is surfacing user-level activity reports, and allowing users to monitor the messaging of other users via reports. Right now there is absolutly no way for any user to see a concise report list of every activity (email, call, meeting, note, task) that any user has completed or scheduled. 

Dawid
Participant

Tracking the average time from lead to the first contact would be very useful for monitoring productivity.

Currently, it's possible to check by lead manually by looking at account history, but there is no metric to see it by the sales rep.

lucygregory

It would be really helpful if there was a function within settings for account administrators to see who in the team has logged into HubSpot.

This could be taken further so you could not only see if they've ever logged in but perhaps their latest log in and any activity.

Recently introducing the CRM to the business, buy in from users hasn't been easy so being able to see who has actually even logged in to the system would be great.

mktgqueen
Contributor

I second this request. Moving from another CRM that has this function, we miss it. We used it with our previous CRM to help understand which sales people were embracing the system and which were using it only at its barest bones. Identifying the power users and the non-users helped us target training and identified those that were struggling and those that could serve as peer mentors for the system.

I would really like to see if this could be provided.

Zephyer1
Participant

We are looking for a report that details WHO (sale and marketing team) are logging into HS, not necessarily their activities. We want to ensure our teams are using the system. Thanks

AvdP

This should be added on the Settings > Users & Teams page, showing last time log in (date + time) and number of log ins in the last 30 days.

so just add two columns on the right after ACCESS.

Baldwinng

Hi Do we have an update on the status of this request? I am looking to track calls/emails/meetings/tasks via exporting raw data from views. But these raw data has no indication of what type of activity it is. The $200 reporting addon is too restrictive to give the view requested by my management. My only request is to add the activity type in the raw report exports

Johntabita
Participant

We'd like this ability also. We just trained 40+ sales reps on the CRM and we want to make sure they'reusing it.

Eliezer

the IP address would be a valuable thing to include. 

PiteRock
Participant

It would also be very good if users could not edit the date of the activities they record. Since, to be able to change it at will we can not really know when they contacted customers