Total amount in deal workflow

I have suggested, voted and used for long enough in deal workflow beta. What can I devote to this new feature? With working as diligently as possible with my team on this, I have an idea to make it more powerful.

For a purpose of total amount in contact: I think of this and I realize that the deal workflow is now more be useful when it becomes a calculator doing some mathematics. For instance, when a contact has more than 3 deals associated, it turns to a problem cause the deal amount in contact cannot plus all that 3 deals except of copying, clearing and setting the properties of 1 deal. It is totally different from counting the number of deals in contact, which is the total closed amount of all deals.

I will point that is very important cause you will be possibility to figured out the total amount of all the deal right away in contact by filter instead of clicking on a contact or any deal in that contact. So I recommend created a plus/negative/equal in deal workflow.

Thank hubspot team for this very useful feature. 

HubSpot updates
1 Reply
Community Superstar

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! Smiley Happy

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today so other searchers will find it fast.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com