HubSpot Ideas

19pascal90

Todoist Integration for Task Checklist

Being a lifelong avid ToDoist fan, I manage all of my personal and professional productivity in there. I've connected all apps that generate tasks to it, to be sure that I keep up to date with all of my responsibilities. We've recently moved to using Hubspot's CRM and Sales solutions, but to my horror I saw there wasn't an integration with Todoist available that would sync my Sales task list to a Todoist project. Is an integration like this being developed or no? I need this 🌞

11 Kommentare
FreezeFolks
Teilnehmer/-in

We would like to upvote this.

ckelby
Mitglied

Yes! This is what I need! I like working in hubspot to complete my tasks but I'd love them to sync into todoist!

TGrill
Mitglied

This would be a great function as I am always struggling with too many tools in order to get the things done ...!

edwardlee3912
Mitglied

I would also find this very useful. I've tried linking them via zapier as well. Unfortunately, Zapier only works with Hubspot's calendar tasks, not sales tasks. Weird and I wish there was a solution. Hubspot, please fix this soon.

RemyS
Teilnehmer/-in

Just saw that while searching for that option.

I'll start using hubspot probably and would have loved it .

NiivMp
Mitglied

This integration would be EPIC. It would make my life so much easier. 

CarloPValencia
Mitglied

Still need it. This would be awesome for all productivity and hubspot nerds out there (which I hope is a lot!) 

wlott
Mitglied

Also requesting this integration 

jaygoldman
Teilnehmer/-in

Pleexy, who build To Do app integrations, have a vote up for doing a Todoist/HubSpot integration. Vote it up here https://feedback.pleexy.com/integrations/p/hubspot-tasks

BBrown97
Teilnehmer/-in

Hello! You can integrate Todoistl and HubSpot via Skyvia in a few clicks. Skyvia is a code-free web service with an intuitive interface. A free plan with 10000 loaded records per month is available.

Iddo-Gescheit
Mitglied

@BBrown97: Can you elaborate on your experience with Skyvia? Did you manage to establish a robust 2-way sync of TASKS between Hubspot and Todoist? If so, I'm super curious to know how to implement that ASAP. Thanks!