HubSpot Ideas

hannahchurchman

To send automated emails which include a RSS feed

To be able to set up a workflow which includes an email with latest blog posts (using RSS feed) i.e. "We haven't heard from you for a while, here's what we've been up to). This would be sent to contacts that may not be subscribed to the blog. Currently RSS feed emails cannot be saved for automation. 

16 Commentaires
Xavier_Parduyns
Participant

Hi I'm very interested by this option it will be cool to send the last posts blog to a guy interested in one subject! 

LBClearpool
Membre

This would save me from having to manually update the blog email in my workflow. 

mreyes
Membre | Partenaire solutions Platinum

We need this option as soon as possible for a delight campaign we want to apply with our clients.  PLEASE!

alyssacarter
Contributeur

Yes! I want to take the people who click on our blog and filter them into a nurture path but without enrollment criteria this requires a lot of manual work! 

Anonymous
Non applicable

Indeed, support your idea! Either the subscription email's recipients can be edited/select on our own, or the rss email to be saved as automation email. 

xusowiesohelder
Membre

Support this feature should be available. Follow up with client with content that we created is a very good way to get them re-engaged. And we have put a lot of energy into creating content and we would like more people to see.

lbritt
Participant

Yes, please include this feature! It's perfect for a reengagement series

Alex_Sevenval
Participant

Please add this feature! I would really like to close my automated mails with a list of our recent blog posts. 

Onur
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Why don't we already have this? It seems like such a basic function we should already be using it!

Please build it for us.

Roeskestad
Membre

Agree with Onur, seems like a base functionality which would be very useful to freshen up sales. 

cakelin23
Membre

Agreed. We need this feature to send a nuturing email to new subscribers, where we welcome them and include a list of our most recent posts. I even got the idea from a HubSpot blog post! https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/welcome-email-examples

Statut mis à jour : Not Currently Planned
jaleonard19
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Thanks for your comments on the idea. This isn't planned for development in the next quarter. For transparency and clarity, I'm updating this issue to 'Not currently planned' for the time being. We will re-evaluate in the future and we will update this idea if anything changes. Please feel free to upvote and continue to leave feedback on this thread.

user999
Participant

This seems like one of the basic features to have. This is really frustrating that simple things like this aren't available in Hubspot. A lot of small but essential features like this are missing in Hubspot and it is making me question their leadership in this space. 

pwood9
Membre

Ho hum.......    this must be one of the most useful and basic features for marketing automation.  I am amazed to find it doesn't exist, but even more amazed to learn that adding a bit of RSS code to make this happen (which must be a super simple quick thing to do) isn't planned.

So please HS, please make this feature available 😊

farser
Participant

+1 to this feature

rasa-paul
Participant

All -

My company (rasa.io) has been helping our customers deliver rich content-driven newsletters for several years.  We recently published our app to the HubSpot marketplace to offer users an alternative to the HubSpot RSS Email feature.  I'm not going to use this reply as a sales push, listing feature comparisons. 

This is a use case we haven't thought of before (using the newsletter as a tool to re-engage people).  But I can envision an approach where our solution could be integrated with HubSpot to make this happen (Workflow to flag an attribute that feeds a dynamic list, which is pulled into the rasa platform and used to drive a curated newsletter with HubSpot RSS feed content, perhaps?)  If you would be interested in giving this a shot - please take a look at our app page, and you can contact us from their.  I'd be thrilled to see if we can make this work for you!

We are BIG BIG believers in the whole HubSpot ecosystem, and are thrilled to be a part of it.  We look forward to helping people get more value from their newsletters!

Paul Christmann