To send automated emails which include a RSS feed

To be able to set up a workflow which includes an email with latest blog posts (using RSS feed) i.e. "We haven't heard from you for a while, here's what we've been up to). This would be sent to contacts that may not be subscribed to the blog. Currently RSS feed emails cannot be saved for automation. 

HubSpot updates
10 Replies
Xavier_Parduyns
Occasional Contributor

Hi I'm very interested by this option it will be cool to send the last posts blog to a guy interested in one subject! 

LBClearpool
New Contributor

This would save me from having to manually update the blog email in my workflow. 

mreyes
Occasional Contributor

We need this option as soon as possible for a delight campaign we want to apply with our clients.  PLEASE!

alyssacarter
Regular Contributor

Yes! I want to take the people who click on our blog and filter them into a nurture path but without enrollment criteria this requires a lot of manual work! 

Anonymous

Indeed, support your idea! Either the subscription email's recipients can be edited/select on our own, or the rss email to be saved as automation email. 

xusowiesohelder

Support this feature should be available. Follow up with client with content that we created is a very good way to get them re-engaged. And we have put a lot of energy into creating content and we would like more people to see.

lbritt
Occasional Contributor

Yes, please include this feature! It's perfect for a reengagement series

Alex_Sevenval
New Contributor

Please add this feature! I would really like to close my automated mails with a list of our recent blog posts. 

Onur
Occasional Contributor

Why don't we already have this? It seems like such a basic function we should already be using it!

Please build it for us.

Roeskestad
Visitor

Agree with Onur, seems like a base functionality which would be very useful to freshen up sales.