GDPR Deadline (25th May 2018)

With the deadline approaching, HubSpot has released new features and a playbook to make it easier for you and your team to comply. Please note that while these features live in HubSpot, your legal team is best placed to give you compliance advice for your specific situation.

To invite to meetings also to CRM users and not only to contacts

When you programme a meeting with a contact or more they can be added to the meeting, but not to a user of the CRM.
Sometimes to this meeting we are present more than one person of my company, but a user of the CRM cannot be added to the meeting in the same way that is added to a contact.

4 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Already Exists

@Nwanda if you are referring to using our Google Calendar integration and the Schedule tab from a contact record, including your other teammates is as easy as creating them as a contact in the system and inviting their contact record! See here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/integrations/how-can-i-schedule-a-meeting-with-a-...

If you are referring to our Sales Pro Meetings, you can set up links for Group Availability Meetings to include multiple users. See here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/meetings/how-can-i-include-my-team-members-in-mee...

Please let us know if this did not address your request!

Nwanda
Occasional Contributor

In HUBSPOT CRM, when I create a meetting with a contact, I want to add someone from my team.

Create a new contact with a existing user (someone in my team) is not a good idea.

I want to add him to meetting select in users, not olny in contacts.

Web have meetings with contacts, more than a user (member team).

Now, I have to create meeting add contacts and finaly, save meeting and create a task to a user (team member).

It's not normal.

Regards.

andyb
Regular Contributor

Agreed - adding another member of staff to a meeting without alerting the customer is definitely required. We even use a 'contact' for meeting rooms to ensure they don't get double booked too - but the customer doesn't need to see this via an updated calendar invite.  

Community Manager
Community Manager
updated to: Idea Submitted